Party

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS 244 READS I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD GET THIS MUCH READS! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME ANYWAYSS IMMA GO SEE YOU GUYS LATER I LOVE YOU AND GOODBYEEE!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britt's POV~

I'm awake and its two hours before we start school, yeah, yeah the reason I'm up this early is because I'm getting ready for school and I'm picking out an outfit for the party tonight. I finally get an outfit picked out after about 20 minutes i chose a pair of shorts that says "BITE ME" in blue letters across my butt and a crop top that covers half my stomach with a pair of black TOMS. I had to pick out an outfit for Sarah Bear nothing to out of her comfort so i chose a pair of white skinny jeans with flames going up  the leg, a black shirt that fits her frame and a purple pair of TOMS. I look at the clock to see i have a half an hour so i get ready, put on my school clothes and wake Sarah up so she can do the same, I tell her Im going to get Matt and she says ok.

I'm at Matt's house and i knocked on his room window and he pulls me inside so im in his room right now... its interesting and not as messy as i thought it would be.

"Matt wheres your closet?" I whisper ask him. He shows me where it is and my phone goes off.

"Britt what the hell?! you wanna get caught by Savanah?" Oh shut it Matthew.

"No now shush" I pull out my phone and put it on viberate while looking at the text i got from pam.

B:me/ P: pamchi

P: hey bb r u comin to dah parteh?

B: Hey to u too and yes i am

P: Okie well imma go and get my parteh clothes ready and remember we're walking to it as a group kk?

B: yep and ill let the others kno kk bai bb :3

"who was it?"

"it was pam and we're walking to the party after school she wants us to help set it up" I get him a pair of black skinny jeans, a white wife beater tank top, and he wanted his black jordans. I put them in a bag and hop out the window with it and head home sending him a text saying "we're getting changed at school".

TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD~

Still Britt's POV~

Right now we're in 3rd period i have Gaby, Matt, turns out Yesi went back to Florida, Pam, i had Dan he got moved to my math class.

"Okay class you have no school next week and no homework for this class today I hope you have a good Friday" and with that the bell rings. i pull out my phone and send a group text to everyone who is going to the party telling the to meet up at my locker.

"Alright i have every ones bags that have their party clothes" I hand everyone their bag and we head to the bathrooms.

"Britt i need help getting this on" Right now im helping the girls get their clothes on since i have mine on already.

"What is it?"

"The skinny jeans" After Sarah says that it goes silent then we all burst out laughing because of the long pause.

"okay come here" She walks out and i pull them up while the others are screaming jump. After we got everyone fixed up i went over the rules once everyone was out of the bathrooms and back at my locker.