The fight...

Hai my lovelies, second update today well.. at midnight BUT IT STILL COUNTS :3.. Well imma get writing and see you at the end of the chappie!!! <3<3 :D MOMMA NUB OUTTTT!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Britt's POV~

I walk away from the Grandetti house in pure shock and anger at Matt's stupid sister. I would have called her somethin else but momma needs me to cut off of the cussing but why would she care?! I just need to find a getaway from every-

"BRITT WAIT- *pant* UP!!" UGHHH leave me be people i dont even reconise the voice of who ever told me to "wait *pause* up" i guess the pause was a pant but from who?? I turn around and speak of the devil of the butt face its Matt!! *note meh sarcasm*

"What do you want are you gonna call me a bitch too?"

He gasps and says, "NEVER IN A MILLION-"

"MATTHEW GRANDETTI GET AWAY FROM THAT SLUT, BITCH, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!" I look at matt's facial expression and look directly in his eyes so i dont have to turn around and look at the she-devil.

"Aww look the home invader is to scared to turn around and her master's sister" After she said that i snapped like a twig i already had enough of her and i JUST MET HER!!

"OKAY LISTEN HERE YOU SHE-DEVIL I AM NOT HIS BOY TOY AND HE IS NOT MY MASTER SO WHY DONT YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICKING FUDGING SKULL AND SHUT THE FUDGE UP!!" I turned around and walk up to her, you think im done? oh heck naw im just getting started. "AND YOU CALL ME A SLUT HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU BEEN WITH? HUH?! WHAT WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF??"

"i would call myself the most wonderful person in the world" She says smirking at me. Okai I had enough of her but... i walk up to matt and say "sorry but i know this will piss her off," I grab his face and turn us to the side so she can see what im about to do, i smirk and smash my lips to his fudging plump ass ones, dang his lips are so-. I get cut out of my thoughts by having my hair being pulled back and being thrown to the ground and i just lay there staring at who did it, and im not surprised.

"YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BROTHER!!! YOUR LUCKY I DONT BEAT YOUR-"

"Dont you dare finish that sentence or so help me god i will fudging hurt you!" I threaten and i will hurt her if she finishes that sentence. I stare at her and she smirks.

"ASS" i sit there at stare at her, she did not just do that. i look over at matt and his face is a mix of shock and pure sarrow, i think he knows whats gonna go down and he steps back a couple of steps.  I kick my leg up and hit her square in the ear... not such a good shot but meh it worked.

"you did not just do what i think you did" I get up and smirk at her.

"oh baby i think i did" I look over at matt and mouthe "call gaby" then throw a punch at her face.. well nose but i think i hit her face instead. She stumbles back and gasps.

"YOU BITCH" She squeals, then tries to punch me in my jaw which she missed.. I smirk at her then bring up my leg and go for her stomach but instead someone grabs me and another person grabs her by the arms.

"LET ME AT HER" i scream while struggling in the some how stronger then me person's arms so i "give up" and look to see who has me in their grip. surprise surprise it Gaby!! I look at the she-devil and matt has her in his grip... dang he looks hot while holding-

"Britt WHAT THE FUH..." Gaby doesnt even finish because he know what will happen and its already happen before.

"Why dont you ask the she-devil?" I glare at Savanah and smirk at her while looking at the damage i've done to her. She has a black eye and her cheek is bleeding from where i scratched her. I huff in pleasure while she screams:

"ME??? IM THE SHE-DEVIL YOUR THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ME!!!" Oh heck naw you are not blaming this on me.

"EXCUSE ME!! YOUR THE ONE THAT-" I get cut off by a hand being put over my mouth and i finish the sentence even though no one could understand me and it came out something like this, "pufdg mhee teh groufhs" and i hear Gaby chuckle at me so i lick his hand and he lets out a "eweee"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVELIESSS MOMMA NUB HERE WELL THAT WAS EVENTFUL :3 THAT WAS ME LETTING OUT SOME, SOME OF MY ANGER THATS NOT EVEN MOST OF IT I HAVE ALOT BUTT ANYWAYS.... HEHEHE I SAID BUTT!! *ahem* anyways i hope you enjoyed that chappie it was a total of 836 words not counting the first part of my A/N buttttt oh well!!!

IMMA GO AND PLAY SOME MINECRAFT!!! MORE OF PIXELMANS (POKEMANS)  BUTTT ANYWAYS ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AMAZING CHAPPIE CUZ I HAD FUN WRITING IT!! BUT AGAIN TOMORROW WILL BE A DOUBLE UPDATE BUT THE FIRST UPDATE IS HOW I ACTUALLY MET MATT AND SOME DEETS ABOUT HIM THEN THE SECOND UPDATE IS ANOTHER EVENTFUL CHAPPIE!! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A NUBALICOUS NIGHT/DAY CUZ ITS ONE IN THE MORNIN' WRITE NOW SO IMMA GO.... HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY/NIGHT AND EAT SOME CUPCAKES, MOMMA NUB OUTTTT!!!! <3 <3 :D :3