New Friends

HELLO MY LOVELY NUBS MOMMA NUB HERE AGAIN TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHAPPIE, JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK. NOW IMMA GO AND WRITE THE CHAPPIE BEFORE MOMMA GETS HOME SOOOO MOMMA NUB OUTTT SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPPIE PEACE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittney's POV~

"BRITTNEY WAKE UP TIME FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" My mom screams while banging on my door to wake me up.

"MEHEHEHEH I DONT WANNA"

"I DONT CARE GET YOUR SELF UP AND GET GOING OR YOUR GROUNDED!!!" Gosh why does she have to do that to me but what ever. I get up and grab some clothes to change into when i get out of the shower. I do all the morning stuff and leave my hair wet because im to lazy and tired to dry it and change into the clothes i got out and head down the hall to the dining room to get some breakfast.

"Hey Britt"

"Yeah momma?"

"Please dont misbehave and your going to school with Gaby and that other boy umm whats his name?" YESH, YESH, YESH, YESHHHH, I stand up and start doing my happy dance and look over at my mom and she's staring at me like im on drugs.... well i guess she hasnt seen my happy dance?

"His name is Matt and I promise i wont. Lets just hope his sister doesnt go there or it wil happen" i mumble the last part hoping she wont understand it.

"Now hurry up and go get your jacket your walking with Gaby to school." I run down the hall and sliding down it half the way and grab my jacket and shoes putting them on while i head to the door and put my jacket on and grab my bag. This will be fun...

"Bye momma see you after-" I get interupted by a knock on the door its probally Gaby. I open the door and im half right its Gaby, Matt, and two other people.. no three.

"Hey guys" I say while waving and get a good look at the other people as my eyes go over the third person i drop my bag by accident. Oh my fudging gosh its the she-devil! WHY?!

"Um hi... im brittney" I say while waving a the two other people.

"Hi Im Dan and this is Skyler" He says while pointing at Skyler and then raps his arm around her waist.. Awe such a cute couple..

"Why thank you Brittney" Dan says while smiling at her.

"Oh i said that out loud?"

"Yeah now lets get going we dont wanna be late on the first day back do we?" The she-devil says while grabbing Matt's arm and pulling him ahead of the group, i just wanna walk up to her and punch her in the nose again.

AT SCHOOL~~

Matt's POV~

"Come on Britt i'll take you to the office so you can get your locker combo and schedule for your classes." Matt says while grabing my hand and pulling me towards the office building."

"Okay" I say while walking/running to keep up with Matt's pace.

FAST FORWARD TO 2ND PERIOD~

Brittney's POV~

I get out of 1st period and start heading to 2nd period and run into the person i would like to see less of and she's with a group of girls? never knew she was a les...

"Hey slut" Aw shit she noticed me... She walks up to me and grabs my arm with her nails digging into my skin.

"Ow your hurting my arm and what do you want?" I hissed trying to pry her nails off of my arm.

"Too bad i dont care" She says while pushing me down on the floor. just great now theres a circle around me. just freaking great!

"What ever Savanah" I say while getting up and walking away and catching up with Dan and his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY MY LOVELY NUBS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT STILL TOMORROW I WILL HAVE THREE UPDATES BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS FREAKING RUNNING AND RUNNING SO YEAH! THERE YOU GO DAN I PUT YOU IN RIGHT ALONG WITH SKY. AND GET WELL SOON DAN HEARD WHAT HAPPEN AND THAT SUCKS <3 ANYWAYS IMMA GOOO CUZ MOMMA'S HOME AND THE DOGS ARE BARKING..

HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY AND EAT SOME RIBS!!!!        MOMMA NUB OUTT <3 <3 :D :3