THEY DID WHAT?!

HELLO MY LOVELY NUBS, MOMMA NUB HERE JUST ON THIS PART OF THE A/N TO SAY I AM NO LONGER MAD AT MY BESTI/SISTER AND I'LL EXPLAIN WHYY. MY BEST FRIENDS "BOYFRIEND" WAS PUSHING US APART BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS PUSHING THEIR RELATIONSHIP APART SO I SAID FUCK IT FUCK YOU I WONT TALK TO YOU GUYS UNTIL YOU GROW A PAIR AND STOP BEING JELLY ABOUT MY AWESOMENESS. SO MONTHS LATER I FINALLY START TALKIN TO HER AGAIN AND NOW WE'RE ON GOOD TERMS YAY!! OK ON TO THE STORY AND MY S BUTTON WONT WORK D: MOMMA NUB OUTT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momma's POV~~

"BRITTNEY GET UPPP" She has 5 minutes before Gaby and her friends come to walk her to school.

"MEOW MEOW MEOW" She screams/meows? and she runs out on her hands and knees.

"What the fudge and pancakes are you doing?" She crawls over to her chair and sits in it.

"Anyways tomorrow we're going to adopt a girl for you so when im out you wont be lonely." I look at her and her face is a mix of shock happiness and confusion

Brittney's POV~~

"BRITTNEY GET UPPP" Nueee I dont wanna. I get up and do all my stuff needed to do and crawl out on my hands and knees.

"MEOW MEOW MEOW" I scream i'm only doing that because i like cats, especially munchkin kitties.

"What are you doin" I dont answer and crawl over to my seat and sit there looking at my cereal and start eating.

"KNOCK KNOCK SCHOOL TIME" I guess that is Gaby. Time to go.

"MEOW MEOW IM COMING JUST LET ME GET MY BAG." I run around trying to remember where it was.

"Lets go momma nub and your bag is at school remember??" Oh thats right!! I walk out of the house and see everyone except Matt facing the door, I close the door quietly and run up behind him and jump on his back.

"HEWWO NUBS" i say while licking matt's cheek, then hop down.

Matt's POV~~

"HEWWO NUBS" Britt says while jumping on my back. A few seconds later i feel something wet on my cheek.

"Ewe did you lick me?!" I turn around while asking her and see she's jumping on Gaby's back, and i laugh because he freaks out.

"One yes i did, two lets get moving, and three GUESS WHAT?!" She screams the last part in Gaby's ear making him drop her.

"SON OF A MONKEY FACE GABY WHY YOU DROP ME?!" I laugh and she shoots me a deadly glare so i shut up not wanting her too do anything to me.

"Because you scared me and you deserved it." Gaby said while picking her up bridal style and starts walking. Yeah yeah i know what your thinking and no Gaby doesnt like her, he's gay so shut up..

Savanah's POV~~

I'm gonna get that little bitch trying to take my little brother away from me.

"Hey guys chill out here i wont take to long i just gotta get a few things." I hear matt say and he walks inside, and glares at me.

"Dont do anything stupid ok?" And he walks into his room and walks out with three skate boards, and walks out. I walk in my room and grab my car keys, and walk outside.

Gaby's POV~~

"Here you go guys" Matt says while giving us skate boards?