Party pt 2, Busted

ELLO LOVELIES THIS IS PART 2 OF THE LAST CHAPPIE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL NOT PUT IN THE SONGS BUT I WILL GIVE THE NAMES FOR THEM. WELL IMMA GOO AND WRITE THE CHAPPIE BYEEE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savanah's POV~

After Brittney got done singing Some Nights everyone went crazy clapping and screaming personaly i dont think she was that good so me and my friends were screaming BOO and someone from my group screamed slut i think. And i just laughed, her comment was a stupid laugh and thank you for the comment! WHO WOULD DO-

"ALRIGHT SAVANAH ITS YOUR TURN GET UP HERE" Donnie screams into the mic.

"ALRIGHT CALM DOWN" i stumble towards Donnie and grab the mic from him.

"Alright ummmm We are young by fun?" and it starts.

(A/N im not putting the song on here just the name and thats it)

After i finish everyone is really quiet two minutes later still nothing except my group clapping.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I WAS BETTER THAN HER!" i say as i point towards Brittney.

Brittney's POV~

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I WAS BETTER THAN HER" Savanah says while pointing at me.

"Um.... I got a solution.." Sarah says while making her way up to the front while pulling me along.

"Well what is it?!" Savanah snaps at her and Sarah flinches backwards and moves behind me. Me being my protective self i push her back with my arm to protect her from anything.

"I also have a solution... its called shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch" I snap at Savanah while walking forward and grabbing the mic, and handing it to Sarah.

"Mk Sarah what was your solution?"

"Well... umm ok how about this" "Everyone who liked Brittney's singing better scream or raise your hand" Sarah finishes and there was about 100 hands in the air along with the screaming.

"Okay now everyone who liked Savanah's singing better raise your hand" Only Savanah and her group raised their hand and there are only about 10 people in her group. What Sarah said next made Savanah break.

"Okay well then its settled Brittney won the sing off!!" Everything that happened next happened so fast. Savanah freaking punched my baby sister!! No body moved a muscle everyone was shocked.

"You son of a bitch! I'll kill you for punching my sister!!" I screamed and tackled Savanah to the ground punching her in the face left and right non-stop and no one stopped me, the only person that moved was Gaby and that was to help Sarah up.

Gaby's POV~

Holy shit man Savanah just punched Sarah in the FACE and right now Britt is ontop of Savanah punching the fuck outta her. Since no one made the move to stop them i decided it would be best to get Sarah away from them so i walk up and pick Sarah up bridal style and lay her on the couch.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"OH SHIT HER FACE" I look over to see what is going on and Britt is still on Savanah punching the fuck outta her. I walk up and try to get Britt off of her.

"BRITT ENOUGH!" I try and pull her off again and no use.

"Ok Im calling the cops!" Someone in Savanah's group screams. I look over to see them actually doing that.