Introductions and a party.

HELLO GUYS, I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED BUT AS YOU READ I HAD TO FINISH MY SCIENCE CLASS AND THEN MY DOG GOT PEPPER SPRAYED BY THE COPS AND WHAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS WAS THAT LIKE A DAY OR TWO AGO I WENT ROLLER SKATING WITH MY MOM AND HER FRIEND AND I FELL REALLY HARD ON MY BACK AND IT HURT TO MOVE AND IT STILL DOES BUT NOT A BAD SO THERES THAT. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE BOOK MOMMA NUB OUT~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV~

It's the first day of school since I got adopted by the girl and my new mom. I learned that the girl's name is Brittney and she looks almost exactly like me and is random.

"KNOCKY KNOCKY TERIYAKI" umm okay......

"Yea? Who is it??"

"Its your new sister now get ready" For what? Ohhhh school.

"Okay I'll be out in 5 minutes" I say as i hear her walking away from my door. I guess she's going to get ready for school too. I go to my closet and look at my clothes. After looking for about 2 minutes i pick out a pair of pink camo capries, a yellow shirt that says "I'm Allergic To Mornings" and soldier boots. I brush my hair and brush my teeth and grab my bag and start heading out to the kitchen.

"Morning Sarah ready to start your first day of school?" Momma says while putting down two plates of bacon with scrambled eggs and Britt walks down the hall and grabs the bacon.

"Sorry momma we're gonna be late but the eggs look good. Can you put it in the fridge for me and I'll eat it after i get home, and lets go Sarah grab the bacon so we can eat it on the way there." Britt says while kissing momma on the cheek and walks to the door.

"BRITT LETS GOOOOOOO" Someone says while banging on the door making me jump at the noise.

"SHUDUP WILL YA GABY IM COMING, Sarah I'll explain everything on the way there"

"Okay then lets go" She nods and opens the door just to get tackled by two boys and a girl standing at the door glaring at her.

Savanah's POV~

Oh great now theres another one of the brother stealer.

"Savanah be nice to her, you dont know how she's going to act" My baby brother says. (A/N: turns out his sister's name is Mercedes like the car.)

Britt's POV~

"Hey Sarah you know how to skateboard right?"

"Umm not really"

"Okay thats not a bad thing little sis, any ways lets get going and intro's on the way there"

"Okay" Oh god please, please, PLEASEEE dont let Savanah be a bitch to Sarah she doesn't deserve it.

"Okay well the two boys that tackled me when i opened the door was Gaby our cousin and Matt a good friend of mine and Gaby." They both wave their hands and say hi while blushing a little bit.. WAIT DID THEY BLUSH?!

"And thats Dan he is going to be carrying you on his back because its kind of a long walk and thats Savanah" I mumble the intro for the she devil.

"And guys this is Sarah my new sister now my chicken man pick her uppp" I say while winking and getting on my purple board.

TIME SKIP TIL AFTER SCHOOL~~

Pamela's POV~

"Hey Britt Britt" I say while jumping on her back.

"Why hello to you too Pamchi waz up?"

"Well my new boyfriend is-"

"BOYFRIEND MY BABY HAS A BOYFRIEND WHATS HIS NAME!?!?!" She screams while setting me down on the ground.

"His name is Donnie and as i was saying he's having a party do you and your awkward ducklings wanna come?"

"Sure and you mean the jocky and popular Donnie?!"

"Yeah whats wrong with that?"

"Oh nothing, Imma go and catch up with-"

"BRITTNEY!!!!!" I turn around and see a guy run up and tackle her to the ground.

"WAHT THE FUDGE GABY?! IM TALKIN TO MY BABY HERE!!!"

"Your les?! and sorry" 'Gaby' says while looking down and looking like a puppy that just got yelled at.

"No im not now stop looking like a puppy, and my babe here is Pam orrr-"

"PAMCHIII"

"Ok... anyways pamchi when is your "boyfriend's" party?" She says while putting air quotes around boyfriend.

"Ummm tomorrow at seven. And remember bring your awkward ducklings if they want to come."

"PARTY, AWKWARD DUCKLINGS?! IM THERE IF THERES BOOZE!!"

"yes, yes, and i think there will be..."

"Good I'll be there anyways" Gaby says while waving. Um awkward....

"That awkward duckling was my cousin Gaby, anyways i gotta go bye pamchi" She says while giving me a hug.

"okai bai Britt Britt i'll see you at the party, yeah?"

"Maybe but no gettin drunk there babe ok? now bye" She says while taking off on her skateboard and heads towards her group of awkward ducklings.

TIME SKIP TIL HOME~

Sarah's POV~~

"Well you guys my babe's "boyfriend" is having a party tomorrow around seven you guys wanna go?" Right now we're at Matt's house dropping him off and we're discussing something about a party tomorrow and if we're gonna go.

"Sure I'll go Britt. I guess i'll see you tomorrow then?" Matt says while heading inside after giving everyone a hug.

"ok well momma just texted me and said to get home cuz its gonna start-" She gets cut off by it starting to rain and some chick walking up behind her and slapping her in the head? Wah?

"Not now Savanah why dont you go cake your face with make up and make out with a clown" "Savanah's" jaw dropped while me, and dan are laughing our butts off.

"YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME?!?! I WILL PUMMLE YOUR ASS-" she gets cut off by the door opening and wild matt pokes his head out.

"Savanah inside the house now and leave her alone" he says while opening the door all the way and pointing his hand inside the house.

"UGH! fine but just to let you know "brittney" ill be seeing you at Donnie's party" She says while sneering at her and her name. Well umm oka- BAM, everyones eyes widen and we look on the ground at savanah who is crying? and holding her cheek.

"Umm leggo britt" I say while grabbing her wrist and saying bye to dan and matt and running down the path way.

"BTW MATTHEW SHE'S FAKE CRYING" Britt screams while glaring at Savanah who gets up gaping at her and screaming "YOU LAIR THESE ARE REAL TEARS" while saying it with no emotion in his voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS THIS WAS A LONG CHAPPIE AND AS YOU SEE YES I CHANGED THE NAME BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING A TITLE WHEN I FIRST STARTED THE BOOK SO... YEAAAA NEXT CHAPPIE WE'LL BE GOING TO A PARTAH!!! HECK YEAH!! WOOO PARTAH OVER HERE PARTAH OVER DER LETS ALL PARTAH IN TOBY'S HAIR!!! XD IMMA GO CUZ MY FREAKING WWE IS ON BIATCHES TALK ABOUT FAVE TV SHOW!! MOMMA NUB OUTT AND BTW IM NOT UPDATING TOMORROW CUZ ITS CHURCH DAY :3 :3 AGAIN MOMMA NUB OUTTT PEACE AND HAVE A NUBALICOUS DAY/NIGHT AND EAT/DRINK SOMETHIN AT MIDNIGHT!!!! <3