Chapter Eleven.

Lauren.

I walk down the steps to the private beach and see the rest of my family sitting on blankets, the kids all building castles in the sand, apart from Harmony who is walking along the shallow parts of the water with my mum, I smile as I see the two separate figures the sun making it hard to see their features, but I can tell by their silhouettes that it's them.

"It seems like they're having a good moment, I'm not sure if I want to interupt them" Camila says coming to stand beside me and taking my hand into hers.

"We'll give them a few more minutes while we say hello to everyone, and then we'll snatch her away and give her a huge hug and tell her the awful news that she's stuck with us forever" I grin.

"I like that idea, better to give her a heart attack now while she's still young" Camila giggles.

"See, this is why I'm marrying you" I smile squeezing her hand.

"Is that the only reason?" She asks me.

"No but there's too many reasons to list" I wink.

"Cheese"

"You love it though" I shrug.

"Eh sometimes" She smirks and continues walking towards the family.

"Hey, I may be cheesy, but you are just mean" I pout following after her.

"Treat em mean, keep em keen" She shouts over her shoulder.

"Pfftt not with me"

"You couldn't leave me even if you wanted to" She turns to face me but walks backwards.

"What makes you so sure?" I ask.

"Because I'm the best you've ever had" She smirks.

"You can say that again" I grin and run towards her, causing her to panic and trip over her own feet, I wrap my arms around her waist to catch her and end up falling to the sand with her, both of us falling into a fit of laughter.

"Sometimes I wonder how we come from the same mother" Taylor shakes her head above us as Camila and I try to calm our laughter.

"We don't, you were adopted like Dylan" Camila looks at me in shock and then we both crack up laughing again.

"Wow you two are both arseholes, I help you keep your daughter and this is the thanks I get" Taylor rolls her eyes and storms off, making us laugh even harder.

"You get to keep me?" Harmony asks standing above us now.

"Damn Taylor ruined the script I had planned in my head" I groan.

"You had one too?" Camila asks.

"Damn right I did" I smile.

"So?" Harmony asks interrupting us.

"Unfortunately bug, you're stuck with us for the rest of our lives" I beam at her and watch as her face lights up.

"Really?" Harmony questions turning her gaze to Camila for reassurance.

"Really really" She nods.

"Yes" Harmony dives on top of us knocking the wind out of me, but I don't mind, she can knock the wind out of me as many times as she likes as long as she continues to stay my daughter.

We both wrap our free arms around Harmony and squeeze her as tight as we can, whilst also squeezing eachother.

"You know that you guys have sand in your hair right?" Chloe asks coming over.