Chapter Fifteen.

*WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS EXTREMELY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE, AND WILL BE EXTREMELY HARD FOR YOU TO READ, IF YOU ARE AT SCHOOL OR IN A PUBLIC PLACE, I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU ARE HOME. VERY GRAPHIC SCENES THAT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, IT IS HIGHLY DISTURBING AND TWISTED. SOME OF YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER.  THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!*

Camila.

As I look up and my eyes fall on my younger sister who I thought to be dead, dressed in a hospital gown and bruises all up her arms and legs, with raw red marks around her wrists and ankles, if it weren't for her looking exactly like me, I never would have realised that it was Sofi, the second her name left my mouth, she was in my arms sobbing into my neck, and all I could do was cry with her, I'm yet to hear her story but all I can do is cry, because my sister is alive.

"Mila" Dinah leaves the room and I feel Sofi tense up and pull away from my grip.

"Is everything okay?" Dinah asks looking at me and then looking towards Sofi.

"Woah, she looks like you" Dinah says her eyes darting back towards me.

Sofi seemed to have shrunken and stepped back away from me as Dinah approached, almost as if she was frightened.

"D it's.. She's" Her name for some reason wouldn't form on my tongue for a second time.

"Sofi" Dinah says for me, finally connecting the dots.

I watch as Sofi's eyes widen in surprise, as if she is shocked that anyone I know could possibly know her name.

"Sofi" Her name finally leaves my mouth.

"What happened?" Dinah asks the words that I have been wanting to since I saw her.

"I uh, should go" Sofi nods and quickly turns away from us.

"Wait, what room are you in?" I ask, but I get no reply and watch as she takes off down the hallway and turns into a room a few doors down, letting me know where she is without speaking.

"What just happened?" Dinah asks turning to me.

"I wish I knew" I replied.

"Her vitals are good Mila, in my opinion I think she'll even be awake by morning" Dinah smiles trying to cheer me up.

"I should go and tell Clara and Mike" I answer her but keeping my gaze focused down the hallway where Sofi went.

"I'll tell them, you can go and see her Mila, how many years has it been?" Dinah asks.

"Too many" I shake my head.

"Go find out what happened to her, I'll go talk to Clara, explain the situation I'm sure she'll be more than happy to sit with Lauren until you're ready to come back"

"I don't know if I'm ready D" I shake my head.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well you see her, bruises and marks everywhere, did you see her wrists, they go so deep.. I'm not sure I'm ready to hear her story Dinah, I can't listen to a situation like that, knowing that I done nothing about it, and neither did my parents"

"Maybe they didn't know" She answers and I scoff in reply.

"Or just didn't care" I shake my head lightly.

"Go and talk to her Mila, find out the full story, because you only know what your parents told you" Dinah encourages.

"I'm going to uh go to the coffee cart first, I can't seem to stop shaking" I say holding my hands out to show to her, Dinah's hands immediately wrap around my own getting me to stop.