Bowling; Jealousy.

We're losing so far. I clearly over estimated my bowling skills because I assumed that I was a lot better than I actually am. We've only been bowling for about an hour so we haven't been here long, the lads and I got here first and the girls came five minutes after; I hadn't seen Odette all day today, so when she first walked through the rusty double doors of the bowling alley I was reminded of how truly incredible she is.

She strolled in so elegantly at the back of the group of girls, her crystal eyes searching for us and wandering through the sea of people that shield us from her sight. Long pale legs looking impeccable, and were accentuated by her black boots that she's obviously replaced with bowling shoes by now; her bright pink skater dress designed with beautiful lace swayed as she finally noticed us, the immaculate smile making it's way onto her face as her eyes lock with mine.

That was when she first entered, but ever since then during this night she still manages to take my breath away, whether it's a quick glance or a shy giggle, no matter what she does, it's perfect.

The five teams were chosen extremely fairly. Each boy is with a girl that is not their 'other half' as we're calling it, meaning that I couldn't be paired with Odette. Therefore, the teams are Perrie and Niall, Amy and Louis, Danielle and I, Eleanor and Liam, and finally Zayn and Odette.

Everyone is extremely competitive, well, everyone except Odette. I think she's just happy to be here, I think she's just happy to be around people that she cares about and that care about her in return; I've noticed that her eyes flutter around the room in admiration, almost as if she's never experienced anything like it, like this is all completely new to her.

"Harry it's your turn." Danielle breaks me from my thoughts and I look up to the screen above us that holds scores. Mine and Danielle's initials flash and I pick up dark blue ball, the weight being perfect to make the shot. My bowling shoes grip tightly against the wooden floor as I walk toward the strip. "Come on Harry." I hear Danielle's desperate voice, knowing that she wants me to make this strike.

My arm springs back and I take a small run up, releasing the ball when it's on line with the strip, our entire group goes silent as all of our eyes focus on that one ball, waiting for the certain number of pins to drop. A smile flashes onto my face and a cheer escapes mine and Danielle's lips as I manage to knock down nine pins rather successfully. That's the first time I've done well during the whole night.

Several claps come from other teams as I turn around, eyes searching for Odette to see that perfect smile of hers. Although she's not here. "Where's Odette?" My voice speaks in a panic, my heart beat racing when I still can't locate her.

"Calm down Harry, she'll be back in a second." Amy smiles as if my worry is ridiculous, she obviously knows Odette's whereabouts.

"God man, you're so whipped." Louis laughs as he picks up a purple bowling ball, getting ready to throw it for his turn. I roll my eyes at his words, although I know he's partially right.

"Shut up Louis." Eleanor scolds in my defence.

"Yes dear." I laugh at Louis' response, watching on eagerly as he knocks down eight pins; Amy picks up a lighter ball, getting ready to knock down the remaining two pins.

My body jolts slightly as a dainty pair of fingers plunge playfully into my side, the soft tickle making me chuckle and turn to find the culprit. Odette smiles down at me, her bottom lip taken between her teeth cheekily as she giggles at her previous actions. 'Did you miss me?'

"Of course I did." My voice is a low rumble and I'm almost sure she can feel the vibration; her standing body, positioned between my legs, towers over me - both of her hands resting on my broad shoulders and her blue eyes gazing deeply into my green ones. Her cheeks blush at my words and she bites her lip again teasingly, she honestly is oblivious to what she does to me and how she makes me feel.