Breakfast

Caitlin's POV
I woke up next to Barry Allen, staring and smiling at me.

"Good morning" I smiled then closed my eyes again. My body felt well rested and everything seemed a lot better. Today was a new day.

He poked my nose and told me to wake up. I murmured "no" and turned away from him.

After a couple minutes of silence, I looked over to check on him to realize that he was standing over me with a mug of cold water which caused me to run off the bed.

God! He's such a child!

He hopped off the bed "good, now that you're awake, im hungry"

Highly offended, I asked him why he can't make his own food. "A woman's job is not to serve his husband's needs and wants!" I rolled my eyes.

He seemed somewhat amused and raised his hands in defense "it's not my fault that your food tastes better"

Ignoring his flattery, I proceeded to the kitchen to search for something to make for the majesty himself.

Barry's POV
She looks so beautiful on mornings. How does she do it? I wanted her to get her mind off all that happened and it seemed to be working.

"So tell me, how much do you love me?" I asked.

She sighed dramatically, probably wishing she never told me in the first place but it didn't matter. I was enjoying this whole process.

"Just a little, nothing to brag about" she shrugged while teasing me.

"Ohhh I understand" I said while smiling at her.

"What do you want to drink? Tea, coffee or juice?" She asked.

"I'll serve the drinks" I said and walked towards the refridgerator for juice but decided to purposely walk into her.

"That was by accident, sorry" I said but not moving. She tucked her hair behind her ears and cleared her throat "it's fine".

She made a couple steps backward while I moved forward. She seemed intimidated by me and eventually reached the wall.

Her back was on the wall and she faced towards me "I should go make the food" she said lowly.

"The food could wait" I replied.

I kissed her on her neck which made her bite her lower lip and closed her eyes.

This meant I was given the permission to lower which I gladly took. I gently removed her top and she removed mine.

Our hands explored each other's bodies until we moved to a more convenient location, the bed.

She teased me for a couple seconds, playfully biting my lower lip and pressing her body against mine.

It wasn't long before, I took a little control which she approved and took off the rest of her clothing. She did the same for me and before you know it, she was under me. I entered her over and over again which caused her to hold onto the bed sheets and moan which encouraged me even more. 

We made love over and over again until our legs gave out and our bodies felt content.

The sheets were soiled from the long hours spent in bed but neither of us complained.

We stayed there, enjoying each other's company in silence. I held her hands and kissed her forehead.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked smiling as well.

If I told her that I wanted a future with her, a kid with her then it might scare her away so instead, I'll hope that one day she'll be carrying my child.

I kissed her stomach and replied "You make me happy" which caused her to blush and hid her face.

--------

I apologize to those who are uncomfortable with the whole "making love" aspect but I had to include it! I teased it before! I didn't go in depth with it but I still hope you all enjoyed  it. Thank you for your support ❤