The Gift

Barry's POV

I instantly got a flashback to Caitlin being dead in my arms and wiped the tears from my cheek while running with her in my arms to the hospital.

I placed her on a hospital bed and screamed for someone to address her. Within a couple seconds, the doctors were pushing her to a room on the bed.

My palms were sweaty, I honestly can't bare the thought of losing her again. I can't do it. Not again.

A minute or two passed before a doctor came to me, looking somewhat positive.

"Is everything okay?" I choked on my words.

"She's fine, Mr. Allen." He smiled at me. I guess she told him my name.

"I just need to do a a blood test to verify her condition but she's fine. You're free to visit her".

I basically jumped out my seat, gave a small smile to the doctor and walked towards her room.

"Don't scare me like that!" I protested.

She laughed and motioned me to come and sit next to her.

"Barry, if I get injured. I have incredible cold healing powers. They took a sample of my blood. What if they test my blood and realize I'm not human?"

Oh yeah... it was a bad decision to bring her to the hospital. I have to get back the sample.

I flashed into the lab where they scanned her blood, they recieved the results but before they looked at it, I grabbed it as well as the remaining of her blood sample then took Caitlin and ran to S.T.A.R. Labs.

I'm usually the one on the bed in the lab so seeing her as a patient is not something I'm used to nor fond of.

She took the results and read it.

Her face instantly turned red. For someone with the power of ice, she seemed to be the actual representation of heat.

Suddenly, I became worried as if my entire life was about to be changed.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" I said, stroking her hair.

She touched her stomach as though she was about to throw up again.

"Well... I was right" she giggled nervously.

Right ? Right about what? Am I missing something?

She cleared throat and pointed to her stomach.

She tried speaking but failed a numerous amount of times.

My heart rate started increasing. Is it what I think it is? No... it can't be.

But?..

"You mean, we are going to be... parents?"

She nodded her head quickly, causing me to go straight into her arms, hugging her while she cried tears of joy into my neck.

I slowly rocked her body.

She continued crying into my neck as I pulled away and kissed her on her lips, trying to calm her down.

"You've made me the luckiest guy in the entire world" I said then kneeled down to her stomach.

Holding her by her waist and kissing her stomach. "I can't wait to meet you, little one" I said inbetween tears.

The thought of me becoming a father hasn't processed as yet. All I know is, she is the love of my life and the carrier of my child.

Thank you, Ms Snow.

-----

One more chapter guys! ❤

Also, I would like to point out the title of the previous part "Bacon & Eggs"

Because the bacon got her sick & the eggs part were foreshadowing her fertilization. Haha. Get it? I'm such a genuis haha. Not really. Why am I like this. Anywho! Hope you enjoyed it 😂😂😂❤