Chapter 2

I slowly take a few steps towards my crystalized mirror, and stare at my naked reflection.

Tattoos.

A simple "Hi"...

A small  birdcage...

The words "I can't change"...

A complex ship...

Two detailed swallows, one being somewhat smaller than the other...

So many tattoos...

"I can't take this..." I whispered to myself.

Walking away from my mirror, I retracted my now enornmous wings of white. An aura of gold flowed as they went in.

"...What am I gonna wear...? I have to hide these tattoos..." I mumbled, walking into my closet.

Opening the door, a burst of gold and silver escaped as the clouds whirled gracefully

Today is one of the many days where angels with their numbers get matched. I have to find something nice to wear, but I have to make sure my tattoos aren't visible.

"Harry, hurry getting dressed my dear angel! The ceremonial number pairing will start soon!" My mum shouted from her room.

Instead of replying, I used my angel abilities, and made my own outfit. I should have just done that from the start, but... I guess I just forgot I could do that. Surprisingly, I'm always forgetting the fact that I'm an angel. I don't really understand how I do that though, I mean, I'm surrounded by clouds and swirls and auras of gold. Not to mention numerous pairs of angel wings.

"Perfect." I smiled to myself, pleased with the outfit I thought of.

My tattoos are now hidden. Time for the ceremony! I hope no one questions why I don't have my number yet.