[Final Chapter Explanation]

Hello! I'm sorry if the last chapter was confusing, but it's actually not too bad :) Here is an explanation of what happened. Sorry if you hated the ending by the way.

Ok, so in chapter 34, that's when things start to get intense. In chapter 34, Harry leaves the nightclub because of everything that went down in chapter 33. The nightclub is in Oblivion Forest. Remember in chapter 28 where Harry found Liam swimming in the water? Liam's a merman, and to celebrate the two seeing eachother again after months, Liam suggested that they go to the nightclub in the forest that's for non-humans.

Harry is hesitant, and asks Liam if going into Oblivion Forest is dangerous, and Liam says only when the dangerous dark angel lurks around. In chapter 29, Liam explains the dark angel to Harry. Liam then told a story about what he saw. A long time ago when he was in Oblivion Forest, he saw the dangerous angel come down from the heavens with another angel in his hands. Zayn is the dark angel, and he took Louis from the heavens. This happened a long time ago.

In the heavens, Louis was their angel prince, but he was taken by Zayn. Harry never knew about having an angel prince because Louis always stayed in his prince territory. Now, in chapter 21 after Harry and Louis' argument, Harry went upstairs. Soon his wings revealed from his back, and they were bleeding and burnt from saving Liam in the fire.[Chapter 19] The pain was torture, so Harry sang.

Singing is Harry's angel power. It does wonders. In chapter 21, once Harry sings, he starts to drift into a deep sleep. He has a dream about an area in the heavens he's never been to before. That's Louis' prince territory.

In chapter 34, Harry figures everything out. He realizes that Zayn is the dangerous angel Liam talked about, and that Louis was the angel Zayn took from the heavens. Harry never had his number because of Louis, his match, being on Earth now. Louis is unaware that he was ever an angel because Zayn erased his memory. Zayn only took Louis from the heavens because he was the prince.

Zayn's plan was to let Louis live a normal life for a while, and then turn him into a dark angel.But when Harry came, he got in the way. So for revenge Zayn tries to mess with Harry's head by telling him he's evil and what not.[Chapter 34] That's when Harry confronts Zayn about what he found out. Zayn says it's too late, and then he flies off to get Louis.

In the final chapter, the heavens open, and the head angels come down to Earth. Zayn has Louis, but as soon as Harry reaches for him Zayn drops him into the deep water. Harry dives down, but not in time to save Louis from dying. As he's in the water, a massive boom appears from the surface. Once Harry swims up there with Louis in his arms, nothing was there.

Everything was mysteriously destroyed. Except for Oblivion Forest. Harry then comes to see that Louis is dead. Niall appears in the water telling him how there's nothing left. [Merman Liam is swimming through the waters] Harry tries singing to see if it could fix something. Fix anything. But nothing happened.

For some reason his power didn't work, and Niall tells Harry it's because he's pregnant. Some male angels can get pregnant, and Harry was one of them. When an angel is pregnant, all of their power goes to the baby eventually. After Niall explained that to Harry, Louis disappeared from Harry's arms, while Niall and Harry were teleported out of the water. They're in the heavens now, but Harry remembers that he had a dream about where they are now. Louis' prince territory.

Everything from there falls into place :)

Any questions you have if you're still confused please ask!