Chapter 26

As soon as Louis and I woke up we changed the sheets on the bed, and took a nice clean shower.

Together.

"That was the best shower we've ever had.." I laughed out, plopping myself down on the bed as pink sparkles danced out.

"Yeah, it was...but I'm still not over last night with you and your sparkles," Louis smirked at me.

I grinned at him as he sat down next to me. I feel complete.

-

"Uhm, Louis?" I asked walking into the kitchen to him.

He turned, immediately givving me his attention.

"Yes, my angel?"

"I was wondering if...I could go out..? There is someone I want to see,"

Louis stared at me blankly.

"Who..?" Louis asked as if he were ready to stab a bitch.

"Just someone I saved from a fire that day we...yeah..." I mumbled out, rubbing my arm nervously.

Louis' face softened.

"You saved someone from a fire...?"

"Yeah, I went out for a flight, and then I saw mountains that had fire.."

"How'd you know someone was in danger...?"

"I just had a feeling that it was meant for me to get up for a flight that morning. When I flew over the mountains I heard a faint whisper for help thanks to my special angel hearing." I explained.

"Wow, that's amazing... What's this guy's name, and where does he live?"

I looked into Louis' eyes, relieved that he isn't getting worked up about this.

"His name is Liam, and he lives in the city that's far, but not too far from here."

Louis sent me a light smile.

"I've only been out that day I took you for a flight, and then the day I went on my own.. So I just wanted to-"

"It's ok, I understand how you feel Harry. You've been here for a while now, but you've never went out but only twice. I don't have a problem with you going out, I just don't want a bunch of people finding out about what you are, and what you can do..."

"I think I can handle my powers and such now..!"

"You sure couldn't last night..." Louis laughed to himself.

"I can do this, Louis. So...can I go see Liam?"

Louis nodded his head, and ruffled my hair.

"Just be careful...please..."

"I promise I will, you worried human." I giggled, pressing a quick kiss to Louis cheek before I left out the door.