Chapter 6

All the angels erupted into massive cheers. Except for Gemma and my mom who were still being held back by the guards.

"Hurry up and get on with the exile, Josh!" Niall shouted with excitement.

Josh turned to look straight at me, and he began talking again.

"You, Angel Harry. Are to now be ridded from the heavens. Casted down to Earth. While on Earth, may you face great dangers with being an angel-"

I interrupted his speech by singing a random song loudly.

"...Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame-"

My wings started to glow...

"Where there is a flame someone's gonna get burned-"

The barricade around me grew stronger...

"Stop singing!!" Josh demanded.

"...What is he trying to do...?" Niall asked himself.

"But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die-" I continued.

A glowing blue and gold halo formed above my head...

Huh.

That's new...

"Hey! Why...how...? He has a halo...!" Niall shouted.

Everyone watched in awe at what was happening. Even the head angels were stunned. Except for Josh.

"...And may you never-" He tried to continue.

"You gotta get up and try, try, try" I finished.

The firey red barricade turned a gentle color of blue, and swirled all around me.

My wings extended twice their size, and shone a blindingly bright gold and silver.

Singing was just a distraction...

I didn't think it would do all this...

"May you never, ever find love on Earth!!" Josh yelled, as he pulled out the wand of exile.

"No, please!!"

Josh ignored my plea, and swung the shinning wand over my head, yanking my mysterious halo off in the process.

Everything appeared to happen in slow motion...

My wings suddenly turned a dark color of red...

My halo was caught in the hands of Niall...

My mom and Gemma screamed after me...

As I slowly faded away, I locked eyes with a regretful looking Niall, who held my halo close to his chest...

"...Bye Harry..." I heard someone whisper sadly, but I was already gone before I could see who it was.