Chapter 35 [Final]

I flapped my wings hard into the rain, and flew closer and closer to where Zayn was.

"You can't prevent the end, Harry!" Zayn yelled, turning his head slightly.

In the blink of an eye,  Zayn opened his hand and a blast of fire flew towards me. I dodged it, almost losing control of my wings.

"Nothing can come between Lou and I, Zayn!" I yelled at him, sending sharp crystals into him.

Zayn looked back just in time to melt them with a blast of flames. How is his fucking fire even doing shit?! It's raining dammit!

Suddenly a loud crack of thunder surrounded us, and the heavens opened...

"Oh, no... They found out...!" I yelled.

But how...?

My human.

Louis...

What's gonna happen?!

"Looks like your head angels found out about your human!" Zayn yelled at me laughing, and he then sent a rush of dark smoke to me.

I lost control of my flying, and choked on the smoke. In an instant, I fell down to the mountains.

"Good luck trying to be a hero, Harry!" Zayn screamed, flying off.

I fell fast to the mountains, and hit the ground with a painful impact. I could hear the sound of my wings crushing.

"Ahh..!!" I cried out in pain.

I can't move.

I feel as if every bone in my body is broken.

I stared up at the sky, and they were coming.

The head angels.

"No..." I groaned out in pain.

I felt the blood rushing out of my ruined wings. The storm grew more violent, and all of a sudden enormous flames that's didn't stop from the rain were rushing through the mountains. The flames stayed away from the area of the mountains I was in, but they were coming.

What am I going to do?

"Life on Earth was never supposed to be pleasant for you Harry!" Josh yelled from up in the sky.

Sing.

That's what something in my head suddenly told me to do, so I did it.

"I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire exhale desire, I know it's dire my time today..." I sang, and in an instant my wings were perfectly fine, and I rushed up into the sky just in time before the flames caught me.

I looked around for Josh and the other head angels, but they were already gone that fast. The storm stopped abruptly, and silence filled the air.

Dead silence.

"Surprise." A dark voice whispered from behind me.

I turned around, and Zayn was there with Louis in his arms. The fear in Louis' eyes were hurtful to look at.

"Help me."

Louis mouthed to me, tears streaming furiously from his face.

"Don't hurt him Zayn, or I swear.."

Out of nowhere the head angels rushed towards us.

"Louis?!" Josh yelled in shock.

"I don't know you..." Louis cried.

"Yes you do, you're the long lost angel prince!" Josh yelled to him.

Long lost angel prince?!

"No he isn't, shut the hell up!" Zayn growled, tightening his hold on Louis.