Chapter 13 [Slightly Revised]

A few months passed with Louis and I living together without a care in the world.

"Hey, let's go somewhere and have some fun. I'm pretty positive you don't know how to swim, so let's go down to the beach and I'll teach you." Louis suggested with a twinkle in his eye.

"You won't let me drown, right?"

"Of course I won't, now let's go!" Louis took my hand and pulled me out the room excitedly.

We ran down the stairs, and out the front door. Louis was still pulling me along gleefully.

"Wait..!" I yelled, stopping in my tracks.

"What's wrong?"

"What if some humans on the beach see me do some not so human things...?" I asked sadly.

"You don't have to worry about that, it's a private beach. I own it. Now come on my dear angel!" Louis shouted happily, as he lifted me up on his back.

I squealed, unable to contain the smile on my face, or the lavender glow that was shining from me.

"You sure do glow and sparkle a lot." Louis told me with a laugh, as he ran down to the beach, holding me tightly on his back.

"Weee...!!!" I shouted, as we went down the hill, the breeze flowing through our hair.

We got down to the sandy area, and Louis let me off of his back. Angels really can't swim, so Louis better keep me safe...

-

Wow.

I know how to swim now!! Louis was an amazing teacher, but it was kinda hard to keep focus at certain times...

"That was great. You're a fast learner." Louis beamed at me, ruffling my wet hair.

"You're a great teacher."

"Thank you, Styles." Louis smirked, stepping closer to me.

I moved closer to him, and put my arms around his neck. He leaned down hesitantly, and pressed his delectable lips to mine. I've been waiting desperately to have my first kiss with Louis, and here it is...

An extravagant blaze of gold and red sparkles, and a magenta glow appeared. Louis ran his hands through my hair, and the speed of the wind blew oh so gently. I moved my lips slowly with the rhythm of Louis', and slid my hands from his neck to his back. The kiss grew slightly faster, and the glow appearing from me started to change different shades of red and pink. Louis and I both pulled away from the kiss at the same time.

"I love you..." We both whispered breathlessly in unison.