Chapter 29

"There's a dangerous angel..?" I asked as we swam.

"Apparently so. That's why I was so surprised to see you were an angel. I've only encountered the evil ones."

"Wait, there's more than one of them?"

"...Yes, there's more than one."

"...Describe this dangerous angel to me, please..."

Liam breathed a deep breath.

"Well, his looks...don't be decieved by them. He's gorgeous I admit, and his wings...they're a gentle color at first, but you can't let that fool you. He's unsafe to be around... I know from experience." Liam explained.

"You know from experience?"

"Yeah, one day years ago I swam to Oblivion Forest and I saw him here with a human... Well, more like an angel that suddenly turned into a human."

"What did he do to them...?"

"First I saw him descend down from the sky, the heavens I assume, and he had the angel in his hands. He flew into the forest, set the angel down, and used some type of magic that erased his mind. Then after he erased his mind, his wings started to disappear."

"What happened after that?"

"The dark angel picked him up and flew off somewhere. After that I never saw the human here again, but the dark angel comes here all the time. Just lurking around..."

"Has he ever spotted you?"

"Luckily for me, no." Liam laughed without humor.

"I'm kinda scared to go now, Liam."

"Don't be scared, we'll be ok!" Liam exclaimed.

We swam further and further, farther away from everything.

Farther away from Louis.

"It'll be night time by the time we get there..." I trailed off.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?"

"Not only did you tell me a dangerous angel lurks there, but I have my human expecting me home soon.."

"You live with a human..?"

"Yes, I do. I love him very much and making him upset is the last thing I want to do."

Liam swam in silence for a second.

"...There's no turning back now, Harry. We're almost there!" Liam told me.

We then came to a path in between the rocky mountains.