Chapter 18

I woke up early, and saw through the glass window that the sun was slowly startimg to rise. Louis wasn't awake yet. He was still in his deep slumber, looking perfect may I add. I quietly got out of the bed trying not to wake him up. I don't know why, but I'm in the mood for some flying...

I don't really care if anyone sees.

I take off my night clothes, and focus on making something to wear. I held out my arms, and slowly my outfit started to appear. I broke out a slight yawn, stretched my arms, and headed out of the our room. Quietly stepping down the stairs, I felt the urgency to run. After I got down the stairs, I ran out the door, and shut it behind me.

I stand on the hill, and spread my wings. I fly off into the morning with pure joy. Rays of silver, and a trail of gold flow as I fly. After a few minutes of flying, I'm far away from the beach. My surroundings are now an area of mountains.

Continuing to fly over them, I notice a strong smell in the air.

Smoke.

I cough and cough, choking on the strong smoke. Looking down, I see where it's coming from. I fly down lower to get more of a view, and as I do I swear I hear a faint voice whisper.

"Help me.." The voice coughed out quietly.

If it weren't for my special angel sense of hearing, I wouldn't have heard that. I immediately began to rush down into the smoke infested area of flames, feeling the heat intensify as I do so. That's when I saw a guy lying on the mountain ground helplessly.

"Hang on, uh..don't die! I'll save you!" I shouted.

If I have to die, at least it's from helping someone...