Chapter 12

"What else can you do...?" Louis grinned.

"It's a secret." I stated, as I pulled down my towel, reached out my arms, and concentrted on making an outfit.

Louis stood, watching the brilliant display before him. My outfit appeared in a matter of seconds. I had on a black shirt with a white tank underneath, my dark skinny jeans, and my favorite boots.

"Huh, you're dressed quite like a normal guy." Louis said surprised.

"You expected me to have some complex angel outfit or something didn't you?" I laughed slightly.

"Not gonna lie, that's exactly what I expected." Louis chuckled, as he got some clothes for himself.

"So...oops met hi..." Louis said with a smile, turning to face me.

"Yeah.." I smiled back.

"So, tell me more about yourself my angel." Louis then sat on his bed, and patted the spot next to him.

I walked over, and gladly took a seat next to him. I snuggled into his side and made myself comfortable.

"Well, my name is Harry Styles. Ever since I was little I've always wanted my number. I never got it. One of the head angels used to be my best friend, but then he got his number and I grew jealous. I've had the tattoos not since I was born, but I think whenever you got yours, that's when mine appeared.  I was exiled down here...and that's basically all there is to know."

"I wanna know more, please."

I looked at Louis and he was staring right back with complete interest.

"Ok, um... When I sing sparkles and stuff happens. While I was getting exiled I started singing a song as a distraction, and I ended up mysteriously getting a glowing blue and gold halo."

"Whoa, really? Where's your halo?"

"It was yanked off of my head with the exile wand and Niall caught it." I answered.

All the memories of that event were flowing back to me, and I lowered my head down. I suddenly felt Louis pull me closer to him. My heartbeat started to speed a little at the contact. A rush of light red and pink sparkles began to flow, and my wings popped out on their own in an instant. One of them hit Louis in his side and he laughed his adorable laugh.

"I'm sorry...!" I blushed furiously, getting up from the bed.

I covered my face with my hands in embarassment, and my wings started to blindingly glow a radiant scarlet color.

"Damn, I love you." Louis laughed out, getting up and coming over to me.

He gently pulled my hands away from my face. I looked shyly into his crystal like eyes, then gave him a tight hug.

"I'm so glad I found my love..." I whispered to myself.