Chapter 15

I just have this sudden feeling to fly into the night...

To explore the human world...

It's so different.

Louis flashed a big smile, and climbed on my back without hesitation.

"You ready, human?"

"Ready as ever, angel."

"Hold on tight..!"

With that, I flew with a rush high into the nighttime sky. My wings flapped with such grace, and started glowing an array of different blues.

"This feels amazing!!" Louis yelled , holding on tighter to my body.

We wooshed an whirled through the misty clouds, and a trail of silver followed behind. I held my arms out from my sides.

"Watch this Lou," I said.

I then spread my hands open, and sapphire colored sparkles and golden rays flowed into the silver trail.

"Oh my gosh... That is so beautiful!" Louis shouted.

I don't care who sees.

I don't care what they think.

I'm enjoying this, and making Louis happy.

Nothing could be better!

Shooting stars flashed in the sky, uniting with my sparkles. The moon seemed to glow brighter, and so did my wings. As I sped up faster through the sky I felt Louis clutch himself tighter around me.

"Don't be afraid, I won't let you fall." I assured him, as I flew higher flapping my wings more.

"Can we do this more often..?!" Louis asked excitedly.

I laughed cheerfully, making a pink aura join all of the previous glows and sparkles.

"Absolutely!" I answered.

All of a sudden, fireworks started to go off.

I think I did that too, hahaha..!

"You can even make fireworks?!" Louis asked me.

"I think so, let's see!" I focused on trying to make fireworks, and it worked.

The sparks flew and leaped throughout the sky. My sparkles were growing more intense, as were my rays and glows. The breeze rushed, and it felt wonderful. I glided through the sky, and slowly descended down towards the water.

"Harry, what are you doing..?"

"Let's swim Lou!"

"Are you sure..?!"

"Positive."

I flew towards the water, and my wings retracted before we splashed in holding onto each other.