Chapter 31 [Mini Chapter]

Liam swam faster with me clutching tighter on his back, and soon we started to appear to a forest.

"Welcome to Oblivion Forest..." Liam announced, as I got off his back and out of the water.

"What about your tail, Liam?" I asked, taking off my drenched shirt, and focusing to make a new one.

"It dries instantly when I get out of the water, and I automatically have clothes on when I do so don't worry," Liam told me with a laugh.

"Thank goodness," I teased, as my new shirt appeared on my body.

-

The night revealed itself with a glaring moon, dark sky, and radiant stars. Liam led the way to the nightclub with excitement. As we walked, I started to get this feeling. Not a pleasant one...

I decided to shake it off though, and just enjoy the night. We finally made it to the front of the nightclub, and walked in.

"Huh, no bouncers..?" I asked loudly over the blaring music.

"Nope. None." Liam shouted back.

All different types of species danced around on the floor, enjoying their surroundings. Liam looked at me, the blazing lights flashing all around us.

"Let's dance," He suggested with a smile.

"I don't know how to dance," I admitted shamefully.

"Just move to the sound of the music, there's no right or wrong way," Liam encouraged me.

"Ok.." I decided