Chapter 21

I huffed as I walked up the stairs, angry with Louis as he was furious with me. He'll apologize soon, he has to...

Right?

"Ughh.!" I groaned out, making my way into our bedroom, and flopping myself on the bed.

"I'm sorry Louis..." I mumbled aloud, eventhough he can't hear me from downstairs.

I laid there for a few moments, and Louis still didn't come upstairs. I felt a massive sting in my back, and I hissed in torturous agony. I immediately rose up from the bed, and my wings revealed from within my back bleeding and burnt. I couldn't even get a word out, but instead an enormous cry surfaced from me. I stood up,  but fell to the carpet.

This must be from saving Liam in that fire...

How do I fix this...?

Some angels have the ability to heal, but am I one of them?

The pain grew stronger in my wings as I helplessly stayed on the floor. My vision slowly started to fade, and as it did so I heard the front door downstairs slam.

Louis.

He left..!

No...

He'll be back, right? He has to be.

In that moment, the only thing I could think to do was sing...

"...I'll find the places where you hide... I'll be the dawn on your worst night... The only thing left that I like... Yeah, I would kill for you, that's right... If that's what you wanted..." I trailed off my singing, falling into a deep sleep...

-

The air danced with my sparkles as I found myself floating into the heavens. The fluff of the clouds floated all around as my wings spread out. A silver glow shone from them as I sang softly. I flew further into the uncharted territory none of the angels go in. The area was not dangerous, but it was special.

It was important, and I could feel it.

I'm just not sure exactly why though...

-

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up from my dream, still on the floor. I stood up to realize that my wings were suddenly perfectly healed...

"..What a relief." I sighed out.

Now the only thing on my mind is what that dream even meant.

That, and where Louis is...

(The picture in the media is the area of the heavens Harry saw in his dream! <3)