Chapter 33

Our scores stopped, and...

I lost.

By one fucking point.

Liam turned to me with an enormous smirk. I looked back to him in disbelief.

One point.

"How about a slow dance instead?" Liam asked.

I sighed in relief.

"That's a good idea, we wouldn't want Harry's little human to find out," Niall stated from behind us.

I turned around.

"Niall?! What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

Niall didn't answer, but stared at Liam.

"Can I help you..?" Liam asked NIall.

"Uh..no, sorry." Niall answered turning towards me.

Ok then...

"What do you want from me Niall?" I huffed at him.

"Nothing, just came over here to-"

"Stare at me..?" Liam interrupted with a smirk.

I looked between the two of them, and I could obviously see that they were crushing.

"You two should slow dance together." I spoke up, glaring at Niall.

I'm not jealous, I have Louis. I'm just mad that Niall is stealing my only friend...

I walked away from the two of them, and went to the bar taking a seat.

"What would you like to drink sir?" The bartender asked me.

A dragon guy.

He was a dragon!

"Whoa.." I mumbled.

He stared at me, his marble golden-orange eyes looking into mine, waiting for an answer.

"You're a dragon..?" I blurted out instead of ordering my drink.

He leaned against the counter smirking.

"Yep, I am." He answered, and then purposely breathed out fire.

"Was that supposed to impress me?" I asked unimpressed.

"Yeah," He breathed out, puffing smoke in my direction.

He's obviously flirting with me, and I don't like it. I glanced at his name tag.

"Listen here Nick, I already have someone, so please don't flirt with me."

"You do? Well, whatever they are, I bet it's not better than being a dragon." Nick replied, gripping on the front of my shirt, pulling me close.

"My human is way better than your fire breathing, dragon ass will ever be. Go choke on your damn smoke." I told him, yanking myself out of his grasp.

"So, about my fucking drink, give me a margarita. Now." I continued, my wings popping out with a red glow.

Steam even started to appear.

Nick stared at me with a hint of anger, and then went to get my drink. He came back moments later, and gave me my margarita.

"I don't even drink these things, so let me put it to good use," I growled out.

I then picked up the drink, and threw it all over Nick. He couldn't even bring himself together to do anything

"Have a nice night you pathetic dragon," I huffed at him.

I hopped off the bar stool, and angrily walked away. All eyes were surprised by what they just saw. I walked towards the exit as if nothing even happened. Rays of silver, and a red aura was there as I walked angrily.

I'm so pissed right now.

"I hope you choke on Liam's c*ck tonight, Niall!!" I yelled out at Niall, before I charged out the door.