Chapter 3

There is a lot of depth to me, probably much more than I let on. I prefer peace and little conflict but have no issue standing my ground when I am wronged. I have deep emotional currents, some I can't even explain, many might be intuitive. I am seen to be full of love and wonderful energy. I can help people relax and bring them back to a healthy state from a toxic one.

I'm the perfect match for some angel out there. So why don't I have my number yet?!

I release my wings with a woosh, and fly off into the distance of clouds with a trail of gold flowing behind. The breeze dashes through my curls, easing my anxiety. My wings flow, and I glide through into the ceremony hall. I come to a graceful stop, and take a seat on one of the cloud chairs.

"Fellow angels, welcome to another beautiful ceremony. Today we will be calling more numbers..." One of the head angels started, but their words drifted from my mind.

After the long speech, the head angels started calling numbers. Angels excitedly flew to the stage to be forever united with their love.

"...And our last number is number 200!"

An excited squeal sounded from somewhere around me. I turned to see where it came from, and it was from my sister Gemma. I forced a smile at her, she smiled back happily and flew to the stage. I was happy for her no doubt, but I was devastated for myself. I couldn't help the tiny cry that escaped from within me as I covered my face with my hands. My tears refused to stay hidden.

"Congratulations to all-"

I looked up slowly from the silence that suddenly appeared around me.

"Harry Styles." The main head angel, Josh, called from the stage.

I immediately rose from my seat, wiping my eyes nonchalantly.

"What is that I see on your arm...?"

I looked down confused. My tears. They got on the sleeve of my clothes...revealing one of my tattoos.