Chapter 32

The speed of the music started to increase, and I started to move to the sound. It started with major jumping, then stepping around like a lunatic. Surprisingly it fit the music, what I was doing. Liam stared in awe with a smirk on his face, and then the song started to slow a little for a second. In an instant, it switched. All the pixies around us screamed in happiness at the switch and their sparkles danced along with them.

"Hey, Harry, follow me!" Liam yelled.

We ran excitedly across the dance floor over to the other side of the room, trying to avoid running into anyone. A gigantic tv screen filled the wall, and a dance pad took over the floor.

"The dance on the screen will match to the music, and the player with the higher score gets to decide what song plays next." Liam explained.

"Ok, cool!" I immediately jumped on the dance pad, activating the game.

Liam joined in too, and we followed the complex dance steps on the screen to the sound of the music. Liam's a natural at this! I'm not too bad either. I focused on trying to beat Liam, and there was an abrupt switch in the dancing steps.

"This is difficult!" I yelled out.

The song was almost over, and our scores were neck and neck. The dancing sped up, and so did Liam and I.

Step left

Jump right.

Criss cross.

Spin.

Step right, clap.

Step left, clap.

Reach up, crouch down.

Hop up, spin.

Stop.

We finished the dance, both of us panting like crazy as the song ended. The screen changed colors as our scores started rise.

"Hey, loser gives winner a lap dance," Liam laughed.

Lap dance?

I don't want a lap dance, and I don't want to give one...

Unless Louis is involved, but he's not here...

"Ok, deal." I stated.

What?

Why did I just say that?!

I'm getting too brave...

"Deal." Liam confirmed.

We turned our attention back to the screen as the scores started to slow down to a stop.