Chapter 27

I released my wings, gold sparkles coming out, and flew off. I flapped my wings faster, wanting to get to Liam quicker. As I flew faster, I came around to the mountains where I saved Liam. I looked at them, and noticed someone walking on them. The person I recognized well.

It was Niall..!

I changed my direction of flight, and flew down to the mountains.

"Niall!" I yelled, unable to control my landing, and crashing into him.

"Harry..?! Where did you come from??" Niall asked amused, hugging me closely.

I pulled myself from him, and stood up.

"I found love Niall!!" I yelled out happily, not answering his question.

Then it hit me.

"Wait...why are you on Earth..?" I asked.

"I was exiled...and wait, you found your love...?" Niall asked me, a frown appearing on his face.

"Yeah, I did." I answered proudly.

Take that Josh! I smirked to myself.

'Why were you exiled..?" I continued.

"Because I told Josh something that I shouldn't have.."

"What did you tell him...?"

"I told him that I loved you." Niall revealed, leaning his head down.

I stood there, lost for words.

"But you have a number...?" I asked.

"I do, but I didn't get matched with anyone.."

Oh.

I never knew that.

"..I'm sorry Niall, I can't love you... I'm in love with a human, and his tattoos relate to the ones I have.."

Niall looked up.

"I bet that human doesn't love you. No one can love you like I can, Harry!" Niall cried out.

It hurts seeing Niall like this.

"That's not true, Louis loves me a lot, Niall." I told him.

"Fine, enjoy your illicit love with a damn human! It won't last long...!" Niall huffed out.

Won't last long..?

"What makes you say that..?!"

"I don't think the head angels will be so happy finding out about this."

"How would they even?" I asked angrily, steam coming from my wings.

"Before I was exiled, I heard them discussing that they found a way to watch what you've been doing down on Earth." Niall laughed out.

No...

"They don't know about Louis and I, Niall!! They never will...!" I shouted, as a red aura glowed.

"Ha, keep telling yourself that you dumbass..." Niall grumbled.

"It's amazing what jealousy can do..." I whispered out, turning away from Niall and flying off.

"Things down here won't end well for you Louis! They were never meant to!" Niall shouted.

I flew away faster, not caring about what happens to Niall anymore.