Chapter 17

*Back on Earth*

Louis and I swam together without a care in he world. We swam for a while, until all of a sudden my head started to feel light. I motioned for Louis to swim up for air with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked alarmed.

"I'm feeling a little lightheaded...but I'm fine." I answered shakily.

"I think we should go now, that's enough excitement for one night." Louis suggested, pulling me along the water.

It took a little while for us to get back to where we started, and when we did we were so exhausted from the fun we could barely walk back home.

-

After our shower together, we got dressed in our clothes for bed.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you Harry. I enjoyed our little adventure.." Louis whispered, as he drifted to sleep.

I smiled to myself.

I'm still not sure how we can do this though. I remember once that the head angels said you should never ever love a human...

What if they find out that I found love...?

My mind can't clear of all the horrible thoughts and what-ifs. I stare blankly at the ceiling.

"...You and I'll be safe, and sound..." I sang softly, closing my eyes.

A slight array of sparkles showed up, but then disappeared.

Louis suddenly started to stir in his sleep. I opened my eyes and looked at him with concerned. His eyes opened slowly, and his they had tears in them.

"My dear human...what's wrong..?" I asked, sadness sinking into my voice.

My own eyes started to get watery at the sight of seeing Louis cry. He looked at me, tears flowing.

"I had a dream that..I was in danger..but you couldn't save me..." Louis cried out, bringing his head down to my chest.

"That will never happen Lou, I promise..." I mumbled, putting my hand on his head.

"...Just close your eyes...the sun is going down. You'll be alright...no one can hurt you now. Come morning light...you and I'll be safe, and sound..." I sang to him softly, as I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

Light blue sparkles flowed around us, and Louis fell asleep in what seemed like an instant. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"You'll be fine my dear human. I promise."