Chapter 4

Oh no.

"Uhm, it's nothing sir angel Josh-"

"Don't lie!!" Josh yelled at me.

All at once a loud clap of thunder rumbled everywhere. Lightning struck, and the wind grew angry. In a split second, rain showered down all over every single angel. The rain seeped through my clothes, unveiling the other tattoos besides the one on my wrist.

"He has tattoos!!" A young woman screamed.

I looked around panicked, trying to think of a way to get away. I hope my wings can fly through all this rain. I tried with all my strength to flap them, but no such luck.

"Get him! He must be banished!!" A head angel yelled, as they all charged forward towards me.

"No, stop! Don't hurt me...!" I pleaded with them, as they violently grabbed onto my arms and legs.

I broke free from the seven of them, and tried to make a run for it.

"Ahh!!" I let out an immense cry of  torturesome pain as Josh pulled harshly on my wings, yanking me bakwards.

A light aura of red surrounded my drenched wings, and I cried out.

"Stop hurting my son!!" My mom yelled, as she ran towards us.

All bystanders watched in awe, and marveled at the pain I was currently in. The rain grew stronger as the thunder and lightning battled  eachother. Gemma ran along with mom to try and get me, but two angel guards grabbed them.

"You're coming with us." Josh said, as he and the other head angels took me away into the clouds. The dark clouds that surrounded the forbidden area.

"Please...no... The tattoos aren't my fault!"

Josh gave me a look of anger, and threw me into the dark realm where no angel except the head angels are allowed to go in.

"You'll spend some time in here my dear angel Harry. All of us angels need to decide whether or not to exile you in reason of your tattoos. Not even sure how you got those monstrosities in the first place..." Josh stated coldly.

 I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"...Exile me where...?"

"To Earth."

And with that, Josh slammed the door shut and the head angels left.