Chapter 14

Louis stared deep into my eyes with his dazzling sea greenish blue ones. The silver sparkles floating around made his eyes look even more gorgeous.

"Harry, I know we've not been together that long... But what we have, I know it isn't ordinary..."

I stared back into his eyes.

"It's something special. Something meant to be. That's why I was wondering if you'd spend forever with me...?" I asked shyly.

"Forever is a long time..." Louis trailed off.

I sadly lowered my head down with a frown.

"But there's nothing I'd rather do more than to spend it with you." He finished, lifting my head up.

"I feel so at ease with you. Ha, who would've though that I'd fall in love with an angel..." Louis whispered, and kissed me on my lips again.

"...How are we gonna do this...?" I asked softly.

"I may be a human, and you're an angel, but that doesn't mean we can't love. You'll just have to learn to control your angel powers and what not. I'm never letting you go. You need me, and now that I have you I can't lose you." Louis answered immediately.

The sun started to set with an orange glow flowing over the water. 

"I can't lose you either. If you're ever in danger...I will be there to save you, and if I can't...then it's only because I'm in danger with you." I told him with determination as I grabbed his small hand.

The sun disappeared, and the moon revealed itself with a shine. The wind was gentle and refreshing. A massive explosion of midnight blue rays appeared, my wings ejected themselves with a black glow around them. Gold sparkles skipped and danced around us into the night. My wings turned from their usual white to a stunning silver.

Still holding Louis' hand, I stared off into the distance and I could feel Louis' amazed look on me. I turned to him.

"Get on my back, we're going for a flight."