Chapter 19

The guy coughed and choked, and  turned his head towards me. I flew down to where he was, and the flames became worse.

"Ahh..!" I screamed out, as a wave of fire got on my wings.

That hurt so bad..!

Some flames hurt this guy pretty bad too...

I reached down in pain, and held my hand out. More flames collided into my wings, making me hiss and scream in pain. A red aura started to flow around me.

"Hurry, get on my back," I told him weakly.

He stared at me in shock and pain in his dark brown eyes, but a blast of fire snapped him back to reality. He climbed onto my back, held on tightly. My wings still burned with an immense sting, but I managed to fly into the air, lifting us from the fire on the mountain. I stared at it with wide as as the flames rushed up to where we were.

"Ah!" The guy screamed, tightening his grip.

I lifted us higher just before any flames could touch us, and desperately flew away into the distance.

"...Thank you for saving me..I'm Liam." He coughed out.

"It's my job. Angels save people, you don't have to thank me. I'm Harry." I answered back, speeding up my flying.

"So, Harry..you're an angel..? How..."

"...Yes. I'm an angel..."

"Why are you on Earth..?"

"I was exiled down here, but anyway...where should I take you?" I changed the touchy subject.

"...You see that area of massive buildings and such, you can just drop me off there."

Someone might see me, but I have to get Liam back to where he belongs.

"Oh..ok."

I flew closer to the suburban area, far away from where Louis lives...

As I flew more, I noticed some curious people looking up at us. One person shouted, "Look, it's an angel!"

"Oh fuck.." I muttered to myself.

Whoops..! 

Angels aren't supposed to curse.

Ignoring all the people around, I lowered down into the streets and let Liam get off my back.

"Bye Liam, gotta go!"

I then dashed off back into the sky, getting away from the enormous crowd of people.

Wow, what a rush.

I then remembered that I left the house without telling Louis. He's probably furious with me.