Chapter 7

I fall from the clouds, my wings not being able to prevent me from swiftly descending downward. Way down below was a massive area of water.

Angels can't swim...

My wings retracted in by themselves, and I fell faster towards the water.

This is it.

I crashed into the water, desperately trying to save myself. The waves whooshed with intensifying speed and strength, pulling me left and right. I struggled and struggled, looking desperately for someone to help. Slowly I began to sink.

"Help...!"

My cry for help became muffled from inhaling water. I sank further down, and decided to just give up on trying.

My eyes closed, and my mind went blank...

Am I dead?

Can angels even die??

Or was I actually dead from the beginning...???

Suddenly I felt my body being lifted to the surface. I managed to weakly open my eyes, and someone was pulling me out of the water.

A human...

He was gorgeous...

Distracted by his beauty, once he pulled me out I toppled onto him.

"Oops...!" I coughed out.

"Hi." The guy laughed, smiling brightly at me.

Wow.

His smile is more beautiful than the angel heavens above...

"Uhm, thanks for saving me..." I said, getting up off of him.

I extended my hand to help him up. He smiled and took it gently. I stared into his eyes with awe as I pulled him up.

"You're welcome. I'm Louis, and you?" He asked still holding my hand.

"I'm Harry..."

"Nice to meet you, Harry. Where did you come from?" Louis asked, releasing my hand.

I sighed a ragged breath.

"...If I told you, you wouldn't believe me..."

Louis sent me a confused look.

"Well, maybe I would..."

I took a breath.

"I'm an angel. I was exiled from the heavens."