Chapter 20

I flew swiftly to the house, and made it back in record time, but something is telling me I wasn't fast enough. I lowered myself to the ground, pullled in my wings, and ran up the hill. I burst through the door, and saw Louis sitting at the table.

"Where the hell were you?" He yelled, turning to face me.

His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

I stood there, scared of the rage Louis had.

"Do you know how fucking worried I was to wake up this morning and find you gone..?!" He shouted, banging his fist on the table.

I jumped at the sound of his fist connecting with the table, and maroon sparkles burst out.

"I...I'm sorry.." I faintly whispered, covering my face.

I've made my dear human angry...

I then felt Louis' hands grabbing mine and forcefully pulling them from my face.

"Louis..! You're hurting me..!" I whimpered softly.

"Where the fuck did you go..?!" Louis cried out, losening his grip on me.

Instead of answering him, I forced my lips to his. He kissed me back for a few seconds, but then pulled away.

"No, don't try to dodge my question with kissing me. Tell me where you were." Louis demanded

I stood there silent, but then a sudden pang of boldness flew over me.

He doesn't want my kiss..?

Ok..I'm so ready to play this game with you Louis.

"I was out..." I replied, as I walked briskly past him, bumping his shoulder in the process.