CHAPTER #4

#CHAPTER FOUR

"Stealing, of course, is a crime, and a very impolite thing to do. But like most impolite things, it is excusable under certain circumstances."

Chloe didn't know what happened to them but she didn't sleep that well again because of that.

When she got to their class, she didn't see the brunette so she sat next to Aubrey. Stacie wasn't there yet though. "Hey Bree."

"Hey, what's up?" Aubrey approached back. She's reading a book now entitled The Screwtape Letters.

"Nothing new." Chloe said, taking her notes out. Aubrey noticed her demeanor so she instinctly looked back and saw Jesse looking at her before she turned her gaze at the back row. Beca wasn't there yet. She sat straight. She's thinking about something but she needs to confirm it first before she asked about it.

Suddenly, a two laughing woman entered the room. Chloe looked at the familiar voices.

Stacie and... Beca?

It's been a week and it's Thursday and there are separate groups. Especially with Stacie and Beca who's getting along that much since Monday that Aubrey and Chloe didn't even noticed not until now. While Chloe and Beca's not talking after what happened to them that day in the cliff. She had no idea but she wanted to know, she just don't know how. Chloe looked at Stacie incredulously as she waved at Beca who's smiling widely at her before she proceeded to her seat. She didn't see the brunette smile like that before.

"She's so beautiful..." Someone's unfamiliar voice at the back said. Aubrey and Chloe looked back and saw Jesse's seatmate looking at Beca. Same with Jesse who's also looking at Beca.

"She is." Jesse mumbled. The guy looked at him.

"Do you like her too?" He asked to Jesse.

"Theo, you like her too?" Jesse asked back. Chloe rolled her eyes and went back to her note.

"Good morning guys." Stacie greeted. Aubrey nodded at her.

"So the two of you are now close huh?" Aubrey asked. Stacie looked at her.

"So?"

"Where did you met?" The blondie asked again. Chloe couldn't focus to her note at the moment because of the two.