CHAPTER #16

#CHAPTER SIXTEEN

They're having fun in the canteen when Bumper thought of something naughty. Aubrey was the only girl that was with them. How did she enter their group? Well, she told them about Beca and Chloe's relationship. She's the one who tattled it to them but it's not going to be easy for her especially she's the only girl that was with them. She's sitting beside Unicycle as usual.

"Aubrey," Bumper called, the blondie looked at him. "I dare you to kiss Unicycle."

"What?" Unicycle reacted. Bumper gave him a look.

"What, what?" Bumper asked back playfully. "It's just a kiss Uni, Aubrey's obviously hankering for your... member."

oOo

It's already Beca's second month in the hospital and there's nothing new about her vitals. There's nothing new about her struggle. Chloe knew she's struggling about Beca not waking up but she doesn't have the face to give up. For the second time. Why? She gave up once, she will really regret if it happened for the second time around and shame herself of still considering that as an option.

Chloe was now always alone with Beca. Maybe sometimes Jesse's visiting Beca and giving her some fruit to eat as she waits for the brunette to wake up. Her dad could witness the sorrow in Chloe's eyes and she can't do anything about it but to continue pay for Beca's hospital bills.

But there will come a time that you're going to be tired of waiting so you will going rest.

At the wrong time.

"Hey Chloe, you look so stressed." Stacie yelled at her. She's already drunk but she can manage to stay awake. They're in a bar right now and they're with the others along with Luke which Jesse doesn't like since they first met and excluding Aubrey who's so distant to them after the visitation they had that she promised to attend with but she didn't. Stacie told Chloe to ignore her too for being a talkshit friend and Chloe did the same which frustrate the both parties. Aubrey's now going and sitting with Bumper's group which really surprise Chloe and Stacie.

"Am I?"

"You're too engrossed of Beca. Why don't you just chill while your parents doing the things to her? I know you missed her but come on, it won't change anything—sorry." Stacie said when Benji tapped her arm. "Okay. I'm just gonna go there and hook up. Have fun guys!" And she disappeared.