CHAPTER #11

#CHAPTER ELEVEN

 "Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw."

It's been 3 weeks and everything's going alright between Beca and Chloe. They constantly going somewhere and have fun after classes. Then at night, Beca's coming over to Chloe's house for a dinner which invited with Chloe's dad. He likes her to be her daughter's bestfriend, she's funny and fashionable. They constantly have night time with Beca on their house and Chloe's surprised that Beca could throw a joke to her dad and her dad would laugh at it like it's the funniest joke ever. She couldn't even get the attention of the brunette because she's busy talking with her dad like they're just siblings and Chloe's totally out of the picture. But Chloe's so happy for that, she couldn't ask for more. Maybe if Beca got closer and they found her heart with good intention of her, they will soon come out freely.

No one's suspecting the both of them because they never talk to each other inside the classroom, maybe few glances and winks from the brunette that's making Chloe blushed though but no one's noticing it. Beca is the first one who's going to their meeting place then Chloe. They're staying there until sunset.

They're talking a lot of things but it doesn't make Beca open up to Chloe. The redhead tried to ask something related to Beca's past but whenever it happens, her demeanor changed so she immediately changed the topic.

It's Monday and Tom already showed up. His face is already fine but there's a visible bruises on it, he constantly glared to Beca but she also constantly ignoring it.

After classes, Beca was the first one to go to their meeting place. She's just waiting for Chloe there when a guy abruptly pulled her hair up.

It's Tom and Bumper with his goons along with Theo. Beca looked confuse why Theo's there. She was about to say something when a sting blow on her face made her dizzy. Another vigorous blow on her stomach made her spit a blood.

"You fucking deserve that bitch!" Tom furiously said and throw Beca on ground. They were about to leave when suddenly, a laugh from the small woman made all of them looked back on her and Tom glared at her.

"Are you fucking gay cowards? You can just punch a girl but you can't even say no to Bumper's command?" Beca laughed in full mock. She sat up and smirked to Tom. "You're really bunch of dickheads."

Tom furiously ran over her and slapped her in the face. It cause Beca to almost snap out. As soon as he was done, he stood up and kicked Beca's legs. "That's for insulting us."

"You know what Bec? You're damn brave for a girl, you can even join my group but you chose that ginger." Bumper whispered with a shrug when he stood next to Beca.