CHAPTER #8

#CHAPTER EIGHT

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable." 

As Beca stared herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but to question herself. Why is she wearing a leather jacket in a church?

"Oh my god." She groaned. She think of something. She took her telescope on her secret box and went in front of the window. She saw Chloe's figure, she's already wearing her white thong and white bra but she's still fixing her hair. She's still blow drying it so she doesn't need to hurry at the moment.

She just watched the redhead for a while... how she adorably tied her hair up, how she put a perfect light make up on her face, how her ass moved when she bent down to choose her shoes—

"Oh god Beca. Why are you watching her?" Beca said to herself but didn't stop from it. Chloe's really flawless unlike her who had so many scars on her body.

Alright, insecurities made her stop from watching Chloe from afar.

She went downstairs and wait for Chloe to knock. She just waited for 15 minutes when Chloe knocked with a breakfast on her hand.

Beca opened the door and saw Chloe's stunning face in her cute white strapless dress that was covered by a black cardigan. Her red hair was tied up and she's wearing a flat shoes. Chloe gladly entered the house, she closed the door and when she turned around, Beca slammed her against the door and surge forward to kiss her. She didn't hesitate to kiss Beca back while holding the bowl, while other hand on Beca's hair.

Okay, Chloe's really goddamn hot at the moment and Beca couldn't stop herself from doing it before anything else, maybe 10 minutes is enough. Chloe gasped when she felt Beca's other hand running up and down her thigh. They're just making out for a minute before Beca trailed a kisses down the redhead's neck. Chloe's hand is now trembling underneath Beca's teasing touch from her thigh.

"You fucking smell nice..." Beca whispered while sniffing Chloe's neck.

"Beca you need to... uhh. God." Chloe moaned when Beca bit her earlobe and gently suck it. Her other hand pulled Beca's jacket to come even more close to her. She just sobered up when she felt Beca started to suck her neck, she immediately pushed her off her body. Beca pulled back with her eyes dilated.

"Sorry, oh god." Chloe cupped her own forehead before looking back to Beca. She grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it. "Even I'm so turn on right now, we can't. Not now, okay? We can do it later when we came home but not now. My parents are waiting for us so go eat that.." Chloe kissed Beca's lips with a smile. Beca smiled back when they pulled back. "And you're so hot with that kind of attire but we're going to church and not some sort of concert so change in a dress or wear skirt."

Beca shook her head. "I don't have a dress or... a skirt." She adorably bit her bottom lip like a guilty child. Chloe just nodded and kissed her again. She loves kissing her.

"Fine. Eat that while I'm picking you a skirt on my drawer. I'll also pick cardigan coz I'm sure you don't have one." She said, Beca nodded. She left Beca for a while and get what she need.

When she came back, Beca's already done. She pulled her upstairs and gave her the black skirt that's above Beca's knee. Chloe removed Beca's ear spikes and eyeliner with wet tissue and put some lip gloss on her lips. She just smiled at the beautiful result. It's her first time to see Beca without the eyeliner so it's so new to her.