CHAPTER #30

#CHAPTER THIRTY

Have you ever fall in love?

Or can I say,

Have you ever felt loved?

That you're contented of just seeing her from a far, you can't stop thinking about her, everything you do seems remind you of every little piece of her, whenever you're touched it felt a thousands of thousand bolt running on your veins, or just sitting beside her makes your lips form a smile of not just happiness but in love?

Do you think it's already love?

Do you think it's being done by that?

No.

Love is not just a feeling, it's all about commitment and above all sacrifice.

Because sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.

Chloe can't sleep, Beca's not yet showing up to her and you can't blame her if it's 2 am yet she's waiting for her.

She knew she's coming tonight, she felt it. It's bothering her so much.

Chloe found Beca's the one who saved her that night which she only knew by her friends because obviously, her parents won't tell her that.

Beca's a threat to them.

They see Beca having a mental disorder which is not true. Which is never true.

How come loving someone is a mental disorder? And how come loving someone become wrong?

You can't even choose what you feel.

But of course,

You can't force people to accept you.

That's the fact.