CHAPTER #7

#CHAPTER SEVEN

"One day you will kiss a woman you can't breathe without, and find that breath is one of a little consequence."

Beca woke up with someone knocking on her door. It's weekend so it's okay to wake up late especially when you're having a good dream and a good mood, but it was interrupted so she decided to get up and get dressed before walking downstairs. She's usually sleeping only with her undergarments so.

The whole house was dark so when she opened the door, it was almost blinding her especially when she saw Chloe.

"Good morning." Chloe greeted enthusiastically. Beca opened the door widely while eyes still close, she walked towards the kitchen like a zombie so Chloe closed the door and followed her.

"My mom thought you're not eating yet so I'm here to bring you food." Chloe said with a smile. Beca just went to the sink and brushed her teeth. Chloe looked around again.

"You're house looks boring." Chloe mumbled exactly Beca spat the water on the sink.

"At least it's peaceful." Beca simply said and put her toothbrush to its place before turning to Chloe and sat across her. "I like it."

It was a silence when Beca started to eat but as a conversation starter, Chloe spoke.

"About last night—

"Please don't bring it up." Beca cut off.

"No, I mean. We talked, you know." Chloe said nervously.

"I'm drunk, you're drunk so it's not a thing."

"But we—

"What about your parents? What about my dad? What about you?" Beca just didn't understand how it got to that point and more so why it felt so good then and just so wrong now.

"Does it matter? We can keep it as a secret! I like you. And I know you like me too." Chloe said with desperation. Beca hissed.

"You don't know what you're saying." Beca said and stood up. Chloe just looked at her.

It was the last night that kept the redhead thinking about the whole morning.

Chloe couldn't help but to smile when she felt Beca's thumb drawing circles on the back of her hand as they walk. It's calming and comforting on the silence but dangerous road they were walking at. She doesn't know but Beca's really working a magic on her. There's no people there but Chloe could feel the butterflies on her stomach that's making her smile. She knew she's drunk but it's making her sober whenever she went back to the memory where she witnessed how brave Beca was to save her. She can also smell Beca's scent on her jacket that was wrapped on around her own. Her shirt was a little bit rip on its neck line but she didn't care about it.

She cared Beca the most. She wasn't noticing it at first but she's getting involve to the brunette's life. She totally doesn't have an idea how her life works, what's her favorite, when was she born or how many relationship did she have but she's loving the feeling of Beca's presence with her.

She only had the idea of what she's feeling towards her.

"Thank you." Chloe mumbled with a light squeeze on Beca's hand. Suddenly, the brunette let go of her hand.

"You're always welcome." Beca said, not looking back on her. Beca could hear Chloe's frown. "Sorry for what happened. I just black out."