CHAPTER #15

#CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths."

After 3 days of Beca's operation, she was declared in a state of coma and no one knows when she will going to be awake but Chloe's parents are willing to pay for the hospital bills. Their success of operation leads the brunette into almost brain dead because of her slow heartbeat but she was saved by the doctors who were so persevere to CPR her and use cardioversion to make her heart beat normal.

While her father who has been searched in the whole Atlanta was still missing. Even on his current family house, they already moved out. The crime scene was there but his things aren't there. There's still evidences that he's living with Beca but he's not constantly staying there.

Investigations showed the suspect was guilty by torturing her daughter. Like, there are few drops of blood on the floor, dry sweats of the suspect, her hair and... his semen.

Maybe he's doing sexual stimulation while doing such assaults.

Chloe, Jesse and Stacie decided to keep it as a secret. They usually visit Beca.

But today, it's just Chloe. She's sitting beside Beca's hospital bed while arms on the bed, head on her arm and humming a song in Beca's walkman which plug in inside her ear and the other to Beca's ear. She's playing Beca's soft hands and gently kissing it.

Let her cry, for she's a lady

Let her dream, for she's a child

She sang and couldn't help the tears that falling from her eyes.

"You know what?" Chloe cried. "You're making me such a crybaby." Chloe cried even more. "I'm missing you so much baby... please wake up." Few moments later, Chloe remembered something. She wiped her tears. "Oh! Tomorrow, our friends will visit you. They wanna see you especially Aubrey even she doesn't like you she still has a care for you. She even asked her father to visit you with her, eventually he agreed so he can also meet us. Isn't great? Aubrey told us that we need to have a good impression. Maybe if you're here, you're the only friend that won't give a good impression to him. You're too badass to do that." Chloe giggled and sniffed.

Few moments later,

She smiled and began to daydream, "Since the day I first met you, you seems the coolest person who can provoke a person without saying profanities or direct insults. I can't help but to be confused when it happened especially when you intimidated me." She chuckled. "You're too small but you made me really scared, just a little though. After that I'm playing mad at you. I tried to resist you but you're so irresistible. When we first date, I've felt like I could fly. My heart is lighter and when I'm with you, there's no place else I'd rather be. Your beautiful smile and that feisty mouth have brought my dull world back to life." She gently kissed her hand. "Please come back to me, we're still going to college, together. I'm gonna make sure of that. Just wake up baby, okay?"