CHAPTER #2

#CHAPTER TWO

 "Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." ―PLATO   

"Hi Chloe!" Stacie greeted, she's in the good mood that made Chloe smile. Beside her was their new friend Jessica.

Jesse just looked at them.

"Good morning guys." Chloe greeted back and sat to her seat when a girl also entered the room. It's Aubrey. "Hey Aubrey."

"Hi Chloe." Aubrey approached back.

"You can sit next to me. This seat is available anyway." Chloe offered and Aubrey gladly accepted it.

"Sure." She sat next to her and smiled to the others.

"She's Aubrey guys. I met her yesterday." Chloe said. Stacie looked at her from head to toe.

"Hi Aubrey." Stacie greeted and winked. Aubrey widened her eyes but recovered immediately when Stacie offered her hand. "I'm Stacie sexy Conrad."

"H-Hi." Aubrey shyly greeted back and accepted Stacie's soft hand.

"I'm Jessica." Jessica said and just waved to her. Aubrey nodded nicely.

"I'm lucky you offered this seat." Aubrey whispered to Chloe as she fixed her things. Chloe just frowned at her. "I feel weirder at the back with the alt girl."

"What's wrong with her? She looks nice." Jesse interfered that made the two girls looked at him. "Sorry, you're talking too loud." He chuckled.

"Hi. I'm Aubrey." Aubrey smiled at her. Jesse smiled back.

"I know." Jesse said making Aubrey frown. "I mean I heard you a while ago so." He shrugged.

"You love eavesdropping, don't you?" Chloe asked him, he just laughed.

Suddenly, Jesse's eyes went to their back made the two girls looked at where he was looking.

They saw the alt girl walking straight to the back with her earphones on. She wasn't looking with anyone like how she entered the classroom before.