CHAPTER #28

#CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Beca woke up with a knock on Stacie's room door, it showed up the redhead who promised to that she will going there in the morning for a breakfast. She entered the room and gave Beca a peck on her cheek as the brunette stretched her arms.

"Seems Jesse didn't go here last night?" Chloe questioned. Beca nodded and yawned.

"Yeah. Maybe he forgot and fell asleep but it doesn't matter. I can manage." Beca said and Chloe nodded. She handed her the breakfast she personally made for Beca this morning even she doesn't know how to cook, she can prepare......

"Egg and a heart shape bread... and egg. Oh. Double egg huh. Nice." Beca tried to compliment but it sounds insulting for Chloe so the redhead rolled her eyes.

"We don't have anything so I prepared that."

"Almost toasted egg?" Beca cringed. "You should learn to boil this first." She giggled.

"That's what I called... style."

"Oh. Egg with style?"

"Shut up and eat."

"This is so cute like I don't wanna eat this just keep this all my life." Beca said while hugging the box on her chest. Chloe glared at her. "But of course... I know you will make me more of this so I will start eating this." She winked. She began on eating Chloe's personal prepared food with a shot of smiling ketchup on it. She just endured the crunchiness of the egg on her mouth and managed to smile on Chloe.

"How was it?"

"Luckily, it was still taste like an egg." Beca suggestively said while the egg was still on her mouth. Chewing it carefully not to choke her. When she swallowed it she spoke up. "What happened to Stacie yesterday?"

Chloe looked up on her. "I don't know, we didn't witness what really just happened but I see Bumper and Donald running so probably they made it." She paused and remembered everything that happened. "I was panicking that time so I didn't have the chance of asking Aubrey before she faint out."

"That's terrible. I didn't know Bumper could reach that kind of state of cruelty." Beca leaned on her seat.

"What do you think, is Bumper going to show up today?"