PROLOGUE

INTRODUCTION

Religious schools are distinct from their public school counterparts in focusing on the development of individuals as practitioners of the religious faith. The leaders, teachers and students are required to focus on four fundamental rules initiated by the main church and school. This includes the religious identity of the school, education in regards to life and faith, celebration of life and faith, and action and social justice. Like other Christian-affiliated institutions, our school generally nondenominational, in that we accept anyone regardless of religion or denominational affiliation, race or ethnicity, or nationality, provided the admission or enrollment requirements and legal documents are submitted and rules & regulations are obeyed for a fruitful school life.

PURPOSE

1. Encouraging and supporting efforts in religious education by fostering the distribution and implementation of both universal religion documents on education as well as related documents developed by the owner and the management of the school.

2. Supporting educational efforts coming from the available churches in the United States by developing policies, guidelines, rules and regulation resources for the personal use of the student, teachers and staffs inside the school.

3. Providing consultation on educational, family, finacial, personal issues when requested, including advising and counseling that will be representing to the religious school counselor.

4. Collaborating with the Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis regarding evangelization and catechesis in the religious schools, universities and academies.

5. Providing support, scholarship and advocacy in federal public policy on behalf of religious educational institutions from pre-school through high school levels.

6. Bringing your child to religious school the perspectives and concerns of other cultures and people with special pastoral needs will be through the collaboration of other committees or offices.

MANDATORY SUBJECT

— Catechesis

Catechesis is an education in the faith of children, young people and adults which includes especially the teaching of Christian doctrine imparted, generally speaking, in an organic and systematic way, with a view to initiating the hearers into the fullness of Christian life.

— Vocational Subjects

• Home Economics

• Agri-Fishery Arts

• Industrial Arts

• Information and Communication Technology

RULES AND REGULATIONS

School systems set rules which must remember always and if students break these rules they are subject to discipline.

1. Dress and Appearance

Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed. School uniforms are one step that may help break the cycle of violence, truancy and disorder by helping young students understand what really counts is what kind of people they are.