AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone who waited this story to come out. I don't know if it's satisfying for you guys but I cried several times while I'm writing this. I cried a river but I don't know. Some of my friends who's also a writer (specifically weird-mystery writers) told me if I put my own emotion while writing, the readers will follow and yeah, I hope you all like this.

I just wanna remind all of you that this story had triggering scenes like (spoiler) taking drugs, sex, bullying, betrayals, abuse, rape, suicidal, killing and dilemma in life that kids are facing, nowadays. (admit it) Yeah, you read the word "kids" right. I've read a book of Jagad Guru before—the "Life Force Series"—so I have a source. Lol. Some of you may relate on this coz I know some of you are kids but! I'm not promoting harm on anyone. I love you guys, and you must know that everything has a solution with anything.

CARE is the key of all.

I believe that you can care for a person without loving them but you can't love a person without caring for them so.

Best example of it is like sex, (ew?) you can give it with someone without loving them (one-night-stand duh) but you can't love someone without giving it. (marriage, duh)

It's possible to fall in love with the two examples but that's not the point. (ARGUMENT! CUT!)

You should care one another before the domino effect happened. You might don't know you're ignoring someone who needs help but I'm sure, we all need that thing called care for each other, not just in good times but also in bad times. 

(PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN AFTER READING I BEG YOU.)

I'm also experiencing depression at the moment like the others but I'm using my defense mechanism and few alter egos and easily leaving people who's putting stress on me so, I'm fine and kicking. That's also the reason why I'm so inspired of writing this stuff at the middle of the night.

But of course, I won't force you to read this if you don't want but I just wanna remind you all that it's a wake up call for all the readers who's experiencing fake smiles and fake happiness, it's not your fault.

It's because of them.

You just need to choose the right decision in life.

They might think it's not right but... is it still important?

If they are one of the reason?

That's your life though.

And,

Everything that was true is not always right.

 There is a way of being wrong which is also sometimes necessarily right.  

*smiles*

The plot happened on 1980s where religious schools are the most prestige school you need to attend with if you want to enter a highest paid jobs in the future.

CIAO!

please don't forget to vote and share this not-so-awesome story. Lol

—Jocose