CHAPTER #10

#CHAPTER TEN

 "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it." 

It's been 4 days ago and it's already Friday and Beca's not yet showing up to Chloe, even to their classes. She has no guts on going to her house because she noticed Mr. Mitchell was there after the day of their last talk.

And she was missing her so much. She wanted to ask Stacie if they're seeing each other but she doesn't want her to give some suspicious act because in the first place, she needs to be more careful if Beca's predictions were true.

She just focused on their classes and make herself busy inside their house until the time of their meeting came.

"Mom, can I buy something in the book store? I need some card board for my homework." Chloe asked and her mom just nodded at her because she's also busy preparing their food. Her dad wasn't home yet.

"Thanks." Chloe said and took her jacket before rushing out of the house. She walked faster and when she finally came in, she saw the brunette sitting on the cliff ledge while... smoking. She could smell the smell of marijuana on her as she walked towards her.

As she sat next to her, Beca finally noticed her so she abruptly snatched the joint from her hand and threw it to the air. Beca frowned at her.

"Why did you do that?" Beca infuriated. "You're wasting 2 dollars, you know."

"I don't like to see you smoke." Chloe sternly said. "I don't even like the smell of it on you."

"I like the feeling of it though..." Beca chuckled. Chloe just sat next to her even closer and put her head on the brunette's shoulder. After a minute of silence, Chloe began to slowly turned to kiss Beca's neck.

"You don't like the feeling of this.." Chloe purred and put her hands around Beca's waist.

"You're so horny, you know that?" Beca said and turned her head to meet Chloe's lips. They kissed each other for a while before Beca decided to pull back for some air. "I missed you."

Chloe smiled and kissed her again. "I missed you too." Chloe stared back at Beca's intoxicated eyes, it's dark but she could notice the bloodshot in her eyes because of the drug. She hugged her but Beca winced at pain when she did that so she immediately pulled back. "Is there something hurt?"

"N-No.. don't worry—

She was cut off when Chloe suddenly took off her jacket and the redhead gasped when she saw Beca's shoulder blade and arms with bruises. Her blood began to boil in anger. "Who fucking did this to you?"

"Chloe, it's done. It's okay. I'm still fine."

"Is that the reason why you're not attending our classes? Why? What happened?"

"I'm suspended for a week so maybe next week I'm already back." Beca said but just continued to frown at her.

"But why? Did you..."

"I told them about why I beat him up—

"What?"

"I told them you're not being force, that you like it and I get jealous at him but we're not together. My father had been called about my suspension and he knew I like you." Beca said with straight face, she doesn't want Chloe to have suspicion about her being threatened by Bumper because it's already done and complains has nothing to do, it's just going to ruin her effort but Chloe looks like not convinced.