CHAPTER #23

#CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"We only have babies when we're young enough not to know how grim life turns out." 

It's a total disaster for Chloe right now. Her mom won't probably not allowed her and Beca stayed together in one room or just the both of them alone.

She does want to feel wrong about lying to them about their relationship but it's the right thing to do when your parents are against it. Against your happiness.

After all, what's wrong with that?

She even tried to convince herself that what they are doing are wrong but... whenever she's with Beca, it felt really right. It does feel nothing wrong at all. She felt right whenever they are with each other, sharing their moments and very pure love for each other. How they took a glance of each other from a far, exchanging papers with the secrecy of their feelings, the chastity of their love like holding each other's hands, insulting each other like kids, having a foodtrip wherever they want or sharing their foods, pranking someone in a telephone booth, singing a song in a karaoke with just the two of them alone or the most challenging part which is hiding from the people who might know them... it felt so challenging.

It felt exciting.

Was it really bad?

After a long two weeks of Jesse and Stacie's suspension, they're back! And it means, Bumper discreetly bullying Beca was also done. Which also means that Chloe was not alone again in a class that supress you from talking to your happiness.

It's their first day and they are both early.

"Hey Stacie," Jesse greeted as Stacie sat down to her chair. "Good morning."

"Morning." Stacie greeted back lazily. Jesse noticed it. "Sorry, I felt fucking starving."

"You didn't eat?"

"I don't usually eat breakfast. I just drink coffee and slap my face to wake myself up." Stacie nonchalantly said. Jesse chuckled.

"That's ridiculous." Jesse scoffed but turned to his bag to get her sandwich. "Here, eat this."

"Oh no." Stacie sincerely held her chest. "I won't decline this. Thanks." Stacie said and grabbed his sandwich. "I'll pay you later." She winked exactly Chloe entered the room. The redhead widened her eyes when she saw the both of them. She hugged Stacie and waved to Jesse who's smiling at her.