CHAPTER #9

#CHAPTER NINE

"A storyteller makes up things to help other people; a liar makes up things to help himself."

Chloe's still day dreaming on her desk while Aubrey noticing her smiling face. She's still mad at her but she thinks it's enough that she didn't drive her home that night. They're still not talking the entire time of the classes but she can see the happiness on Chloe's eyes.

The person she was making out that Friday night wasn't in their classroom right now. He's absent so why she's smiling?

"Hey you weirdo. What happened last Friday night?" Aubrey abruptly said, making Chloe's smile gone.

"You mean when you left me?" Chloe sternly asked. Aubrey hissed.

"I mean when I saw you making out with Tom." Aubrey retorted. Chloe rolled eyes.

"You quit so I won't tell you." Chloe smirked. Aubrey just rolled her eyes.

No one knows what happened that night and why Tom being brought to hospital but Bumper has an idea of what had just happened. He will make sure he won't be blamed of anything.

Beca quit, Chloe quit too then Tom back out and followed Chloe. After few minutes he saw Beca holding Chloe's hand while the redhead's wearing Beca's jacket. So maybe his theory was right.

Suddenly a teacher came in and whispered something to their current teacher. She turned around and looked at her students.

She stopped to Beca who's at the back, hiding her earphones. Then to Chloe who's scribbling on her notes.

"Miss Beale and Miss Mitchell. You've been called in the GCO." The whole class look at the both confused girls but they decided to stand up and comply.

While walking, Chloe's so nervous while Beca's just chilling out while humming a song so she spoke up. "Hey Sir, can I ask something? Why are we being called?"

The older man took a glance of her. "A parent reported you about their son who's in the hospital right now."

Beca formed an 'o' before looking at Chloe. She elbowed her and whispered something. "Say the truth. I'll say the truth, okay?" Chloe nodded and they entered the office. They noticed an angry old couple.

"Good morning Miss Beale and Miss Mitchell, take a seat." The counselor greeted to them. Both girls just sat across the complainants while the counselor's done preparing her coffee, she sat on the side.

"Why we are here, ma'am?" Beca asked politely impatient. The counselor smiled at her.

"I'm gonna go straight to the point, Tomas Wilton was in the hospital right now and one of your classmates told us you two are the one who made it to him."

Beca hissed. "Did they tell you the reason?" Before the counselor spoke, she cut in. "No. Let me talk first because I'm sure this gonna be a playing safe game." She looked at the complainants. "I admit that I'M the one who did it to him but hear my reason out." Beca looked at the Chloe before looking back to the complainants. "This girl beside me was almost raped because of him so as a classmate and a friend, I saved her from him. He tried to tackle me but fortunately I know how to kick boxing so I tackled him back, I black out and that's how he end up to hospital."

"Is that true Miss Beale?" The counselor asked. Chloe nodded immediately.

"He's so drunk and he forced me to have.. it with him but I didn't let him. I tried to pushed him but she's too strong-