CHAPTER #22

#CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

 "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." 

It's Monday and everything seems fine for the both girls. The whole class hour was nerve wracking for Chloe, Beca and Benji because Bumper was back on their class with few bandages on his face while Luke had her cast on his right arm. Beca had no idea why Luke had it but she just ignored it. Chloe couldn't give a look on him because of what happened to the both of them. She still couldn't believe he can do that to her after all the good times they had before.

She broke up with him because he cheated on her and she just accepted the fact that she's not enough for him. He tried to chase her but Chloe kept on ignoring him so he eventually gave up too.

They didn't know they'll going to be classmates because Luke is just a basketball varsity player while she's a cheerleader. She's really excellent but Bumper's keeping her down the line even she kept on getting the highest. Well, it's okay for her though. But now that Bumper's parents aren't tolerating him, she can do what she wants now but Bumper see her as a threat that's why he's going to do everything to the top 3 who's keeping their ranking steady so he gets what he want.

For now, he's going to use Aubrey—the 3rd highest—to mess with her former friends. He will use the time that the saviors aren't here yet. He doesn't know Aubrey was really smarter than him.

After classes, Beca was about to go out of the school when a tall guy wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her to the back of the school that no one noticed.

Except one person.

Aubrey.

She's hesitating to follow them but her guts were telling her to follow them. Aubrey followed them discreetly and watched how they snatched Beca's bag. She gasped when two of Bumper's goons tore apart her notebooks while the others set her books on fire. Beca just stood there, stiffen, watching them destroy every thing that was inside of her bag.

Bumper walked towards Beca and grabbed her hair and tell something to her.

Aubrey was so nervous at the moment as she looked around, trying to figure out if there's someone else that might see her. She gulped and took her digital camera out. She took them several photos and ran away. She doesn't know what she's going to do with the pictures but she know, she's going to use it to Bumper once he began to bother her.

"You won't tell Jesse anything about this or Chloe's going to be instantly famous slut. You got me?" Bumper warned to her while gripping on her hair scalp but Beca only spat on his face, "You little faggot." making Bumper threw her on the ground. Theo just looked at her in awe.