CHAPTER #26

#CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"Love is the only criminal who, after stealing your heart, convinces you to celebrate her."  

Beca's still not attending there classes and Chloe's getting confused and totally frustrated and she's getting worried that it might get her literally insane of what's happening and she can't even do anything about that.

She tried to follow Jesse but he immediately noticed and he just scolded at her that if she still insist, Beca will never show up to her.

Chloe hoped that she can still see Beca but it's already Tuesday and Beca's not yet showing up to her or even on their class.

It's their break and she's with Stacie alone who's eating with her silently. She needs something to occupy her mind before it made her insane so she spoke.

"Hey Stace, what happened to your check last week?" Chloe asked. Stacie didn't look up on her while eating her oatmeal.

"Hey baby, looked what we got here." Dave sang, walking over to where Stacie sat on the bed, Stacie's completely wasted, trying her best not to fall over. Walter walked behind Dave, kicking the door shut along with James who had a smile on his face while muffling the loud music of the apartment they were in. Walter walked over to Stacie and wrapped his arms around her to keep her from toppling over.

"What's that? Sugar?" Stacie laughed. James joined on her laughter and sat next to her. Dave got closer, pulling the stool from his desk and placing it in front of them. Stacie watched through hazy eyes as Dave placed the plate on the metal stool, trying to focus her vision. On top of the alcohol, the red glow of the room a direct result of Walter insistence on using those tacky colored bulbs, only further blurred on her vision.

"No, it's not sugar." Dave said, reaching out to kiss her lips lazily. Stacie frowned playfully as he pulled back.

"Then what is it?"

"This," Dave said, using the small metal razor to evenly divide the white subtances into eight even lines. "..is a birthday present for our lady."

"She's finally... legal." Walter whispered to her ear, adjusting his position behind her so he's sitting properly behind Stacie, arms still remain on her waist.

James laughed and placed a chaste kiss on her shoulder. "Finally..." He cheered. Stacie could feel the silky curls on Walter's shirtless chest rubbing against her back and she couldn't help the giggle from the tickle it caused.