Chapter 11 - Sickening

"I CAN'T BE ON THIS EARTH ANYMORE..." Amai was pulling on her hair and twitching. Her eyes were soulless and her knees shook violently. She could here Budo throwing up the soup in the bathroom. She mixed emetic poison into the food.

"I should break every spoon I've ever touched!... I swore to only make my food with love. LOVE... THIS... IS NOT. LOOOVE."

Ayano was holding in a snicker at the sound of Budo sick in the bathroom. She saw Amai and grabbed onto her wrist.

"Meeeetiiiiing~" Ayano sang. Amai was shaking her head failing to cooperate.

"I want out... I WANT OUT."

"Come alooooong~" She dragged her into the Audiovisual room and closed the door. The strange smile on Ayano's face wouldn't leave. She looked toward the group and took out her planner. Osoro glared at her.

"You seem chipper..." Osoro mumbled.

Ayano didn't comment back. She did feel great, but didn't want to group to think she was too messed up. Osana cleared her throat.

"Um... I've... decided that I will tell Budo's father on Wednesday... I promise... I've been rehearsing, and decided that I just needed a little time in between." Osana said. Ayano looked at her and nodded. She handed her and Osoro a notebook.

"What's this for?..." Osoro asked.

"Your next group task will be to leave notes in Budo's locker. Tear him apart..."

"C-Can I p-please skip this one?" Amai asked. Ayano groaned.

"Fine... Only so you don't snap and ruin the plan..." She said, "Now the rest of you go. Do it before the school day ends at 6... meeting over."

The girls headed out of the room, late for their afternoon classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone but Osana made a note and was at Budo's locker. Osana was outside by the door. The girls looked at his locker, and It seems that a few people beat them to Ayano's idea. Oka had her note and Ayano's note with her. The group looked at each other, begging the other to go first. Oka unjammed the notes already there and pushed them in the locker. She then went first and placed Ayano's note in the locker, then her own afterward. Kizana placed hers in next, then Osoro.

Taro was walking down the hall when he saw the group by the locker. Osana saw him and hid outside out of view.

"HEY." Taro yelled. The girls looked at him. Amai and Asu dropped their notes.

"Uh, it's on behalf of someone else!" Asu said.

"Um..." Kizana said. She looked at the others, "I caught them placing notes in the locker, so I tried to stop them, Senpai!"

"You people are all the same at this school... I swear..... Get away from his locker!" He yelled. The girls immediately did as told and walked out the school quickly. Taro headed to the locker and unlocked it with the code Budo gave him. He took out Budo's bag, ignoring the notes that fell and went back to the infirmary to check on Budo. Kokona had to help him in the bathroom.

"Nice..." Osoro said to Kizana. She was resisting the urge to knock her out. Kizana crossed her arms.

"Well, I can't have him thinking ill of me after all this." Kizana said.

"You're the reason why he's mad in the first place with all these rumors..."

"Me? Darling, you have just as much to do with his anger... You and your fight club beat Budo up remember?"

"Well YOU TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT WHEN AYANO TOLD YOU TO STOP."

"Guys!" Osana interrupted, "Let's just...not..." both girls stopped with a groan...

"I'm g-gonna go to the roof to reflect for a bit." Amai said.

"Don't let her go to the roof..." Osoro said.

Budo was sent home early and Taro skipped the rest of the day to take care of him despite Budo's wishes for him to stay. Ayano saw Budo going home with Kokona helping him and smiled. She went to the Audiovisual room to plan the next stage. Taro left the school as soon as Ayano turned around.